NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
The Lebron hate is absolutely ridiculous at this point. The guy doesn't take over games? Are you insane? Just read the thread once the 4th quarter started. He's a different kind of player than MJ in Kobe for sure, but when he has to go into beast mode, he's fully capable, he's unselfish almost to a fault. I don't know if it was great coaching growing up or his personality but the guy seems to always think of the smart play instead of the star play.

I have no problems with people not liking Lebron, there's some things not to like about his past, but if you don't like his game, you probably just started watching basketball recently or you just flat out hate the dude, I don't care what you think your other reasoning is
Its not that we hate Lebron - most of us really dont care. What we hate is faggots like Gaige rolling up here and slobbing his knob when there are dozens of better players than him in the last 20 years alone.

Guy is claiming that Jordan is like Carmelo Anthony and LBJ is GOAT.

And I'm the one who gets accused of trolling for defending critically acclaimed films.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I wonder how all those teams ahead of the Bulls got there.
Same way they did the year before with Jordan playing. They only won 57 games with Jordan, far from the best record in the league. Barkley won MVP that year on a 60 win Suns team.

The point is Jordan, the GOAT, retired and Pippen's team had almost the same fucking outcome on the season without him being led by, Pippen.

What we hate is faggots like Gaige rolling up here and slobbing his knob when there are dozens of better players than him in the last 20 years alone. Shit's obnoxious and untrue.
There ismaybe5 players better than him in the last 50 years. LeBron is only 28 too, at least another six years of career left to build with.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
1971-1972 Lakers Elgin Baylor Retires the Lakers Win the Championship that year AND they had a 33 game winning streak, going 69-13.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Same way they did the year before with Jordan playing. They only won 57 games with Jordan, far from the best record in the league. Barkley won MVP that year on a 60 win Suns team.

The point is Jordan, the GOAT, retired and Pippen's team had almost the same fucking outcome on the season without him being led by, Pippen.
Yes, because every possible variable in both seasons was 100% identical except for Jordan gone. You really are a fucking moron, it's a shame you weren't choked to death at that fan faire instead of just humiliated.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

They almost won that regular season trophy eh? God you're fucking dense. So you're saying he was better than Barkley, the guy that won MVP and led his team to the finals?

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Yes, because every possible variable in both seasons was 100% identical except for Jordan gone.
I think we can agree that is the biggest variable and the one that mattered the most. Jordan is, afterall, the greatest basketball player ever.

So you're saying he was better than Barkley, the guy that won MVP and led his team to the finals?
Pippen was absolutely better than Barkley.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
So you're saying Elgin Baylor > Michael Jordan?
he's going to probably be the best person to compare him to, your asking for such a narrow dataset there is no direct comparison.

Elgin Baylor*
11? NBA All-Star (1959-1965, 1967-1970)
NBA All-Star Game MVP (1959)
NBA Rookie of the Year (1959)
10? All-NBA First Team

I think that's enough to prove your point is contextually idiotic.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I think we can agree that is the biggest variable and the one that mattered the most. Jordan is, afterall, the greatest basketball player ever.

Pippen was absolutely better than Barkley.
Hilarious, next you're going to tell me he was better than Hakeem and Malone as well.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
wake me up when pippen scores 30-10-10 in a nba finals game like barkley and lebron have done.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I already did. I've said during the 90s that Pippen was the second best player in the NBA.
and it's backed by no metric beyond a team metric that's impossible to attritube to a single person.

unless you think eddy curry > karl malone

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
wake me up when pippen scores 30-10-10 in a nba finals game like barkley
This is easy. Wake me up when Barkley has six rings like Pippen has. You guys use that argument all the time against LeBron.

Barkley = 0 rings.

and it's backed by no metric beyond a team metric that's impossible to attritube to a single person
Except his stats vs Barkley's in 1994. Did you fail to look at those?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
You actually do think eddy curry is > karl malone

rrr_img_31775.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Again, Jordan retired Pippen took the Bulls to a 55 win season. That says it all.
LOL, this stat is so arbitrary as to be almost meaningless. What makes it even more hilarious is that its not really being used to claim how great of a player Pippen is, its being used to claim in a backhanded way how unimportant Jordan was to the Bulls.

If Pippen was so awesome, why did they go 34-31 in the 1994-1995 season prior to Jordan's return?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
"You guys." If Lebron had to play in a league with Jordan he'd have no rings either. He's lucky Jesus Shuttlesworth saved his career last night.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
LOL, this stat is so arbitrary as to be almost meaningless. What makes it even more hilarious is that its not really being used to claim how great of a player Pippen is, its being used to claim in a backhanded way how unimportant Jordan was to the Bulls.
No. I'm using it to show how good Pippen was.

"You guys." If Lebron had to play in a league with Jordan he'd have no rings either. He's lucky Jesus Shuttlesworth saved his career last night.
If LeBron played in a league with Jordan he'd probably have six rings.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Gaige, you're claiming you have friends in the console thread. Are you going to say anything true today or is this just what we can expect?