NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
No. I'm using it to show how good Pippen was.

If LeBron played in a league with Jordan he'd probably have six rings.
Only if he quit on his current team like he did on the Cavs and begged Reinsdorf to sign him to the Bulls squad for the league minimum.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
The Lebron criticism is largely stupid, but to assert that Pippen was the 2nd best player in the league at the time is blatantly idiotic. There were like 5+ players in the Western Conference alone that were better than him. He was a great player and most likely among the top 10 in the league at the time. But, c'mon now. Get it together, Gaige.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
There ismaybe5 players better than him in the last 50 years. LeBron is only 28 too, at least another six years of career left to build with.
Go look at gameplay footage in 80s and 90s. Your crybaby primadonna flopping idol is the softest motherfucker in the league. With handchecking and the physical play that happened 2 decades ago, he'd be in the locker room before halftime calling his mom and telling her how everybody is being mean to him.

LBJ would be lucky to average double digits in a game 20 years ago

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Only if he quit on his current team like he did on the Cavs and begged Reinsdorf to sign him to the Bulls squad for the league minimum.
You mean:

Played out his contract and then was woo'd to Chicago by the Bulls ownership? The same ownership they had when Jordan was around? Kind of like what they tried to do in 2010? LeBron just thumbed his nose at them and went to Miami instead? In fact your Bulls tried to get LeBron & Wade iirc.

You're just bitter LeBron dissed Chicago. If he & Wade sign there they'd be in the Finals this year instead of watching LeBron from a vacation suite. I'd be mad too, tbh.

Your crybaby primadonna flopping idol is the softest motherfucker in the league. With handchecking and the physical play that happened 2 decades ago, he'd be in the locker room before halftime calling his mom and telling her how everybody is being mean to him.
He is a flopper in a league that rewards flopping. He is a crybaby in a league that rewards crying. If LeBron played in that era when handchecking was allowed he'd have been the best defender in the league every single year and probably won like 10 straight defensive player of the year awards. We are talking about a 6'8 260lb 3 who is as fast as Derrick Rose.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Imagine what this thread would be like if the Bulls had convinced James and Wade to come to Chicago. Gaige and Araysar. Allied.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
So glad they didnt come here
I'm sure you are. Instead of watching them bring multiple titles to Chicago you can keep watching them beat your team and win titles for the Heat. What fan wouldn't want to lose every year instead!?

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Lebron is a superstar but I think all talk of him being the greatest ever should pretty much stop with this season. The best ever doesn't not show up and get blown out by 36 in the finals.

TBH I hope the Spurs win. Not even because I'm a Spurs fan. At this point I think it'd be funny if the big "decision" led to him losing in the finals to the Spurs again. It'd be suitable karmic retribution. That whole televised debacle left a bad taste in my mouth. I was a Lebron supporter before that. How did he stay popular after basically telling the city of Cleveland to suck it on live TV?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Can only hope Lebron doesn't end up on the Lakers. Will you still like Lebron when he's broken down and old Gaige? That's not really your style is it?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You mean:

Played out his contract and then was woo'd to Chicago by the Bulls ownership? The same ownership they had when Jordan was around? Kind of like what they tried to do in 2010? LeBron just thumbed his nose at them and went to Miami instead? In fact your Bulls tried to get LeBron & Wade iirc.
yes, but we are talking about the Era when Jordan played (as you have said yourself), you fucking moron. You're so twisted around in making mental and verbal gymnastics to continue sucking lebron's cock that you can't even keep track of all the idiotic shit you're saying.

here, let me do the brief recap for you, you dumb motherfucker

here's your original quote

If LeBron played in a league with Jordan he'd probably have six rings.
and here's my retort

When did Jordan retire?

He is a flopper in a league that rewards flopping. He is a crybaby in a league that rewards crying. If LeBron played in that era when handchecking was allowed he'd have been the best defender in the league every single year and probably won like 10 straight defensive player of the year awards. We are talking about a 6'8 280lb 3 who is as fast as Derrick Rose.
ROFL, more shitty apologism for this guy

YEAH, THIS KNEE GROW IS TOUGH AS NAILS!!! 10X DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR AWARDS FOR HIM IN A ROW IN THE JORDAN/PIPPEN ERA!!!

Lebron-Crying.jpg

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I'm sure you are. Instead of watching them bring multiple titles to Chicago you can keep watching them beat your team and win titles for the Heat. What fan wouldn't want to lose every year instead!?
bring multiple titles?

I wasnt aware that Lebron had multiple titles.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
How did he stay popular after basically telling the city of Cleveland to suck it on live TV?
Um, because it's Cleveland?

Can only hope Lebron doesn't end up on the Lakers. Will you still like Lebron when he's broken down and old Gaige? That's not really your style is it?
I doubt it. I hated Wizards Jordan. I'll be on to the freshyoungthing by then. Or not watching the NBA at all, as was the case between 96 Jordan and LeBron's rookie year.

bring multiple titles?

I wasnt aware that Lebron had multiple titles.
I'm sorry. "Put the Heat in position to win mulitple titles". As in 3 straight Finals. How many have the Bulls been to since Jordan retired and LeBron & Wade dissed them?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So gavinrad, you mentioned earlier someone choked gaige out at a Fan Faire?

What happened? Was he caught trying to take pictures of someone's son?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Holy Shit Gaige do you know anything about basketball? Jordan was a 2 and Lebron was a 3 WAS MY FUCKING POINT (even though he's played as a 4 and even 5 this year). Small forwards get more rebounds than shooting guard because they're typically bigger and play closer to the basket. The same reason Jordan playing with better centers and power forwards like Horace Grant (who you left out because it proves my point) will lead to him getting much less rebounds. The Heat were ranked 30th in rebounds this year, and there's 30 fucking teams. I guess this very basic concept being completely over your head explains why you say such terribly stupid things.

Players better than Pippen in 94-95:

1. Hakeem
2. Barkley
3. Shawn Kemp
4. Gary Payton
5. Ewing
6. David Robinson
7. Karl Malone
8. Clyde Drexler
9. Alonzo Mourning
10. Shaq

That's 10 players who are WITHOUT A DOUBT BETTER than Pippen. You also have a lot more guys who are all about the same as Pippen give or take. That includes Stockton, Richmond, Reggie Miller, Tim Hardaway, Penny, Kevin Johnson, etc.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Holy Shit Gaige do you know anything about basketball? Jordan was a 2 and Lebron was a 3 WAS MY FUCKING POINT (even though he's played as a 4 and even 5 this year). Small forwards get more rebounds than shooting guard because they're typically bigger and play closer to the basket.
Except LeBron is mainly a perimeter player. You knew that already though, right?

I quit reading your list when I got to Shawn Kemp. You must be joking. Kemp better than Pippen? Jesus Christ. At least the Barkley argument has some merit. The Shawn Kemp shit just makes you look like an idiot. All those ringless wonders on your list also. 10 players and like 3 have rings.

Jordan wouldn't have even came back if that Draft day Kemp for Pippen trade happened:

Imagine, though, if the trade was actually completed. Would Jordan have still returned to the court even though his buddy Pippen was out west in Seattle?

According to ESPN's J.A. Adante, Jordan likely wouldn't have.

"Probably not," Jordan said. "I could have played with Shawn, but I wouldn't have been as comfortable as I was with Scottie."

Even the GOAT knows that Pippen > Kemp.

At least I got you to shut your fucking retard mouth about the six Cavs players that left, that shit was making me sick to my stomach.