NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I need to look at getting tickets next time I'm sent up there for business. I've heard that the crowd up there is pretty amazing. I wonder how close the train from Mountain View will bring me to the stadium.
I've gone to a few games and yes, the atmosphere is fantastic. Went to the San Antonio game a couple weeks ago and that might have been the best sporting event I've ever attended. What a finish to that game.

Traveling from Mountain View to Oakland via public transit is possible, but a pain in the ass. It would take a long time. Caltrain from Mountain View to San Francisco. Use a bus or light rail to get to BART. Then BART to the arena. You're probably talking an hour and 45 minutes.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I've gone to a few games and yes, the atmosphere is fantastic. Went to the San Antonio game a couple weeks ago and that might have been the best sporting event I've ever attended. What a finish to that game.

Traveling from Mountain View to Oakland via public transit is possible, but a pain in the ass. It would take a long time. Caltrain from Mountain View to San Francisco. Use a bus or light rail to get to BART. Then BART to the arena. You're probably talking an hour and 45 minutes.
Cool...I looked up games around the time I'm supposed to be traveling next. I really want to go to the OKC game, but it's on a Thursday and I can't guarantee my meetings will be done in time to get out there...not that I really want to be driving from Palo Alto to Oakland in rush hour anyway. I'll see if one of my friends in the area wants to go to the Utah game. A playoff spot might be on the line, so it should be competitive, at least.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Wouldn't a better route just be to take a bus to the Fremont BART station, and then take that straight to the Oracle Arena? Fremont BART isn't that far from Mountain View. Either way it would be a bit of a pain, yes

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
If you're gonna drive to Fremont from Mountain View you're halfway there anyways, may as well just drive the whole distance.

Titan_sl

shitlord
Thinking about going to New Orleans vs Miami on the 29th. Fucking 1000-1800 for Courtside lol. MIght get two nosebleeds just because. New Orleans Arena is pretty small.

Just want to see them play one more time before they become the Pelican's and i'll never be able to root for them again!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wow. Lakers were down by as much as 25, and have outscored NO by 20 in the 4th quarter to take a 2 point lead.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shaq gets revenge for terrible late 90's pop songs by humiliating Aaron Carter.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Best part of Knicks vs Thunder is the matchup of the 39 year old point guards.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
So... been holding off on saying anything.. but 17 in a row deserves a note.. WASSUP BITCHES?!?! :) HEAT THE CROWN!

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lakers bro. Lakers comin for dat ass.

And no I'm not a fucking Lakers fan, everyone should know I'm a Knicks fan.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
need a gif of his face afterwards. jesus christ
ibfGACq50lur2k.gif

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I'm begrudgingly impressed by the Pacers. They are a solid team overall, just no star to really put them over the top currently. But, I've always thought that style of play is refreshing to see (balanced teamwork). I think it's gonna be Indiana vs Miami in the ECF due to the Knicks injuries, but I don't see Indiana more than 2 games, especially without home court advantage.