NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

MAXPOWERS_sl

shitlord
I'm begrudgingly impressed by the Pacers. They are a solid team overall, just no star to really put them over the top currently. But, I've always thought that style of play is refreshing to see (balanced teamwork). I think it's gonna be Indiana vs Miami in the ECF due to the Knicks injuries, but I don't see Indiana more than 2 games, especially without home court advantage.
Its a longshot at this point but if Granger can return and give a solid 20-25 minutes per game they will stand a chance at Miami. Bench scoring for the Pacers has been laughable this year.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Really hoping the ankle sprain isnt as bad as it seemed to be, but im not holding out much hope. I know if Kobe can play he will, but damn this sucks right now. 2yrs straight my Lakers had to go through some bullshit now.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
leave it to Kobe to be outindefinitelywith an ankle sprain that was negative on all x rays

Pinch_sl

shitlord
X rays tend not to show ligament damage, which is usually more debilitating and longer to heal than a break. I had a severe ankle sprain about a year and a half ago and I still have limited flexibility and pain.

Beef

Silver Knight of the Realm
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Really hoping the ankle sprain isnt as bad as it seemed to be, but im not holding out much hope. I know if Kobe can play he will, but damn this sucks right now. 2yrs straight my Lakers had to go through some bullshit now.
is losing in the first round that much better than missing the playoffs?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I want Kobe to come back asap. The Lakers need to make the playoffs because I don't want Stern to gift them the first pick in the Lottery.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Dear Jazz,Warriors, Mavericks, and Trailblazers,

Stop being terrible.

Much <3,
Phoenix Suns
I was close to going to tonight's game. This is one of the saddest games I've ever watched. Warriors gotta get their shit together.

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
Fuck, I hope they miss the playoffs then!
Orlando owns the pick but its lottery protected. Meaning if they get in the lottery, no PICK!

All the picks orlando received are lottery protected. We are still trying to figure out how that happened.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
22 straight. Getting 23 will be a bitch though, back to back and the game is in Boston. Wonder if the Heat can win that.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
OMG what a game in Boston. Holy shit. 23 in a row, 2nd longest streak in league history. Now they just have to keep their game face on against a bunch of sub .500 teams to try to get it closer to 30.

Also I love how quiet this thread is when the Heat are dominating the NBA.

Titan_sl

shitlord
On another note, LeBron trying for the nastiest posterization of the season? Between him and DeAndre Jordan, its close lol.