NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Ya, like JVG said it wasn't a flagrant they called it because NBA refs are garbage homers.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You're a moron, you can't go throwing your shoulder intentionally into guys, the only garbage around here is you.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
You're a moron, you can't go throwing your shoulder intentionally into guys, the only garbage around here is you.
Really? However you can drape your arm around a guy's neck in mid-air and drive him to the ground? Either call it both ways or don't call it at all.

All in all this game was meaningless. It's a regular season game. Do you get trophies for win streaks? No. I'm glad it's over now tbh so they can rest players and focus on the playoffs where losses actually matter. I'm sure they'll take a 27 game winning streak. Jordan's best was 18. Magic's was 16. Bird's was 14. LeBron's is 27. Now they can focus on repeating as NBA champions.

The Bulls can focus on beating the Nets in the first round, something they won't do.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Really? However you can drape your arm around a guy's neck in mid-air and drive him to the ground? Either call it both ways or don't call it at all.

All in all this game was meaningless. It's a regular season game. Do you get trophies for win streaks? No. I'm glad it's over now tbh so they can rest players and focus on the playoffs where losses actually matter. I'm sure they'll take a 27 game winning streak. Jordan's best was 18. Magic's was 16. Bird's was 14. LeBron's is 27. Now they can focus on repeating as NBA champions.

The Bulls can focus on beating the Nets in the first round, something they won't do.
Jordan also won 72 games in an 82 game season, faggot. Something that Lebron will never even come close to sniffing. Along with 6 championships and gajillion other awards.

Too bad we wont get the usual postgame faggotry between mipplez and gaige about which of their gay lovers played a shittier game

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
faildunkandersen_medium.gif

faildunkandersen_medium.gif

Djay

Trakanon Raider
And so begins The Lebron Rules.
Pacers need to take a page out of the Bulls' playbook come playoff time.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Patrick Kane jinxed him with a Chicago Cubs hat.

Patrick Kane ? @88PKane

Me and @KingJames before the bulls-heat game tonight at the UC. What a game. Wow pic.twitter.com/iBC4arPhMY
3:00 AM - 28 Mar 13

BGaY2PfCMAIAgmm.jpg

BGaY2PfCMAIAgmm.jpg

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Also, congratulations to Hinrich for single-handedly shutting down Lebron. We're from the same town, so gotta mention his dominance.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Lebron crying about hard fouls. What a pussy. Would love to see him take the beating Jordan had to. Queen James.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Jordan also won 72 games in an 82 game season, faggot.
Good for him, but the last page of this thread has been about winning streaks.

Also, congratulations to Hinrich for single-handedly shutting down Lebron.
32 points on 11-17 from the floor (2-5 from 3) with 4 reb (2 offensive), 1 ast, 1 stl, and 4 blks is being shut down now? It makes me smile to see that LeBron and the Heat have risen so far to the top that you idiots come out of the woodwork for something so minor as a regular season loss. It's only going to get better from hear as the Heat continue to rack up titles.