NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Fucking lol Andre Miller of all people was the best player in this game. Old man game works in the playoffs!

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Timmah is my favorite player of this generation but damn he is a sandy vagina a lot of the time. He and Pop are hilarious to watch.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Nyooope.

Just gotta post after Sterling. Pop coaching against Mike D'Antoni is an unfair match up.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Westbrook is so fucking fast. Whole court through what passes as defense in Houston for a layup in four seconds.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Steph Curry is good at basketball. Such an exciting player to watch.

spicycurry.gif

spicycurry.gif

Djay

Trakanon Raider
And the GS crowd goes absolutely nuts for him. When I went up there and watched them play Utah, the feeling when he was introduced and every time he made a 3...the excitement was palpable. The only thing I could compare it to was when Tony Parker sank a game-winner against OKC on opening night...except it happened every time Curry scored.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The GS crowd is pretty nuts in general. The crowd reacts that way for any of the good shooters on the team - Thompson, Curry and Jack. Really hope I can snag tickets to one of the playoff games while they're in town. Oracle Arena will be electric.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
McHale really liked GS's lineup aka panicked (not that it wasn't warranted) with a 1,1,2,3,5 lineup.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
boy that blocking call sure was pretty close. reward westbrook for when he goes wildman why don'tcha!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
boy that blocking call sure was pretty close. reward westbrook for when he goes wildman why don'tcha!
Really gonna bitch about refs with all the bullshit calls Hardin keeps getting? His own teammates foul him and he gets to shoot FTs.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Which he followed up flopping like he was assassinated by a 50 cal. When your team is full of floppers you get what you deserve.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who else is it that I cheer for?

Unless you mean yourself, then sure hop aboard the Thunder bandwagon.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I cheered for the 49ers in the SB last year, do I have two NFL teams now too?

I don't want to count the amount of teams I have in college since I cheer for every team that plays against A&M and OU, except when they play each other, then I cheer for mass injuries preventing the game from being completed.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I watched the Lakers/Spurs game last night. Or, more accurately, I had it on while I played Puzzle and Dragons and browsed Reddit. Anyways, I was mighty impressed by how Tony Parker could pick up his dribble at the top of the key and still manage an up close layup without being called for traveling after 4 steps.

Not something new, but I haven't watched a lot of hoops since the Jordan days.