NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, the Bulls have had some classic first round games these past few years.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Stupid foul by Noah on Reggie Evans. Gonna be hard with both Nate and Noah out now.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Gaming Ghost>
Scott Brooks needs to tell the Thunder that they better stop standing around the perimeter and jacking up threes or they are going to lose this lead.

As I type Ibaka gets blocked by a guy half a foot shorter than him, fouls that same guy at the other end, then gets T'd up for arguing with Joey the goddamn antichrist Crawford. Awesome.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Gaming Ghost>
Scott Brooks needs to tell the Thunder that they better stop standing around the perimeter and jacking up threes or they are going to lose this lead.

As I type Ibaka gets blocked by a guy half a foot shorter than him, fouls that same guy at the other end, then gets T'd up for arguing with Joey the goddamn antichrist Crawford. Awesome.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Thunder fans, do you think Scotty Brooks is a good coach? I don't think he is at all but I'm not really basing that off a lot of knowledge. Mostly me questioning some of his decisions in the finals last year.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Brooks playing KD the whole game up 20 is some D'Antoni/Thibs level bullshit. Now they need him and he's gassed.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Thunder fans, do you think Scotty Brooks is a good coach? I don't think he is at all but I'm not really basing that off a lot of knowledge. Mostly me questioning some of his decisions in the finals last year.
He is a mediocre coach. Most thunder fans were upset that he was extended.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's a shame every time the game is close at the end of games, the team's age and lack of experience decides to show up

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Absolutely ridiculous of the officials to bounce Dwight from this game. Stupid. I sincerely hope Dwight ends up somewhere else. One season is enough to see what a low IQ buffoon he is.