NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Wow, Gasol better than Kobe? Is that the dumbest shit ever? As for Shaq, well no shit.

Shaq was a god damn beast and was greater than Lebron is now. Just look at the stats

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah, real monster of a human being. His agility for his immense size was amazing. Will be a long time before we see something like that again probably.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
only an idiot like Gaige would think there's another team setup out there that would immediately take Lebron to the finals AND win next year
Not next year, 2014. Cavs. Irving, James and the #1 in this draft plus whatever other moves they make. Sick big 3.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah, real monster of a human being. His agility for his immense size was amazing. Will be a long time before we see something like that again probably.
Dwight Howard could be, he just isn't. He's more freakishly athletic than Shaq was, it's a shame to watch him waste his talent like he does.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Wow, Gasol better than Kobe? Is that the dumbest shit ever? As for Shaq, well no shit.

Shaq was a god damn beast and was greater than Lebron is now. Just look at the stats
So you'll concede the point with Shaq's stats but you won't with Gasol's also better stats? Great argument.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Are you retarded? Shaq's stats blow Gasol's away. Do you really think Gasol has better stats than Kobe? Wow

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I agree with Jordan being greater than Lebron and that those Bulls were a better team than the Heat. But there's no era where Lebron is just "average" and they definitely weren't more athletic back then.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I think if Lebron had Phil Jackson most of his career he might be better than Jordan. The guy is freakishly gifted, unselfish, and the best all around athlete the game has ever seen. He's just had shit to work with from a coaching perspective. Lebron in the post in the triangle would make the way Jordan won his last three titles look like a joke by comparison. He would be unstoppable.

Lebron may end up being like Wilt, a guy who never lived up to his unlimited potential. Lebron should win five titles, not one or two.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
I think if Lebron had Phil Jackson most of his career he might be better than Jordan. The guy is freakishly gifted, unselfish, and the best all around athlete the game has ever seen. He's just had shit to work with from a coaching perspective. Lebron in the post in the triangle would make the way Jordan won his last three titles look like a joke by comparison. He would be unstoppable.

Lebron may end up being like Wilt, a guy who never lived up to his unlimited potential. Lebron should win five titles, not one or two.
The crucial difference is that Jordan had always been a competitor and Lebron never was. Jordan thrived in the face of adversity while Lebron shrunk or disappeared. Having Jackson wouldnt fix that

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Jordan didn't even win a title til he was 28. Lebron is 28. Jordan played for a hall of fame coach in college. Lebron played for a glorified runner at SVSM and then got drafted by the worst franchise in the league, the one who let his initial sidekick leave because he didn't honor a verbal agreement with a blind dude. I'm not saying Lebron is better than Jordan, I'm saying if he would have had anyone to hold him accountable he might be at another level right now.

Szlia

I have no idea how all these free agent, draft picks or salary cap shenanigans work, but should James leave the Heat, could he end up at the Thunder? That would be worth a laugh or two and a ring or three.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Jordan didn't even win a title til he was 28. Lebron is 28. Jordan played for a hall of fame coach in college. Lebron played for a glorified runner at SVSM and then got drafted by the worst franchise in the league, the one who let his initial sidekick leave because he didn't honor a verbal agreement with a blind dude. I'm not saying Lebron is better than Jordan, I'm saying if he would have had anyone to hold him accountable he might be at another level right now.
Jordan was drafted into the second worst team in the league and had 3 coaches in the next 5 years.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The crucial difference is that Jordan had always been a competitor and Lebron never was. Jordan thrived in the face of adversity while Lebron shrunk or disappeared. Having Jackson wouldnt fix that
Exactly. Jordan is almost personality disorder in his competitiveness and desire to crush his opponents. Lebron has none of that.

Physically Lebron is GOAT, but mentally he's not even close

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Whats the deal with not playing till Sinday? Then playing in Texas on Tuesday? I dont pay attention to basketball to know if this is normal. Seem pretty fucked up tho.