NBA 2016-17 Season Thread - Knicks in 6

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Celtics can still win this. Just intentionally injure Lebron and then shoot 70% from 3 for the next two quarters.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Man watching the Cavs play at this level is what it's all about. I'm sorry but Lebron is a freak of fucking nature. These finals should be interesting, and by interesting I mean extremely intense. GSW have been blowing everyone out, but the Cavs have Lebron. I don't think anything is for certain.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's not. The only thing I keep telling myself is that the Cavs have played shit offenses compared to the Dubs, but the Cavs offense looks unstoppable. Iguodala needs to get healthy.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Nobody should be assuming the Warriors walk away with the championship. The Cavs, and most importantly Lebron, are playing amazing basketball right now.

If nothing else it should be another great series between them.

Sterling

El Presidente
Just wish Kawhi had not gotten hurt in game one. This would be a totally different conversation at this point.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I dunno how much the Lowry injury mattered though. He certainly isn't the caliber of two way player Kawhi is.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
It was a bit of a tongue-in-cheek comment, although I do think they would have won at least one at home if he had been healthy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think Indy is the only team that even tried to beat the Cavs. Draymond's quote was right. Cavs are playing great basketball. The teams they're playing? Not so much.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
lol at this game.

At least I can take solace in the fact that the Jazz put up the best fight against these two teams out of all the teams they've destroyed.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
lol at this game.

At least I can take solace in the fact that the Jazz put up the best fight against these two teams out of all the teams they've destroyed.

What? Jazz got absolutely slaughtered. Pacers were actually competitive in a couple of their games

Pacers average loss was 4 points, Jazz was 15.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Apparently the Finals can't start until June 1? Shit we might have a full week without any basketball.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
What? Jazz got absolutely slaughtered. Pacers were actually competitive in a couple of their games

Pacers average loss was 4 points, Jazz was 15.

Nah. They were competitive in 3 of the 4 games. Spurs could still turn it around, but every other opponent these two teams have played against has gotten absolutely facefucked.