NBA 2016-17 Season Thread - Knicks in 6

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I think if the Celtics turn it around and play a little better they can extend this series to 4 games.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It's sad when everyone knows how the playoffs will go and you don't even need to watch. LBJ not giving a shit all year? Just smart business. Celtics are the second best team of that conference. This game showed what a joke they are too. Glad I wasn't watching until the finals.

Sterling

El Presidente
Kawhi out for game 3. Should be a real barn burner.
It's possible things could happen in a way the Spurs could steal a game without Kawhi at home. If so it really needs to be this game and Kawhi needs to be back for game 4 to make this into a series. It's really amazing what his game 1 injury has done to this series.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Anything is possible with Pop, but I don't think the Spurs have a chance without Kawhi. Not enough offense to keep up and the Spurs defense takes a huge hit without him.

Sterling

El Presidente
Anything is possible with Pop, but I don't think the Spurs have a chance without Kawhi. Not enough offense to keep up and the Spurs defense takes a huge hit without him.
Yeah, it's definitely a tough proposition. Needs to happen though if they want a chance to win the series.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Well as expected the barn didn't burn down, but hey, at least they didn't lose by 44.

Fun playoffs.