NBA 2016-17 Season Thread - Knicks in 6

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Dubs mathematically eliminated from playoffs. Losing by one on the road in their third game in four days. It's over folks.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Dubs mathematically eliminated from playoffs. Losing by one on the road in their third game in four days. It's over folks.

Merry Christmas Alex Alex . Here's a poster for you. Hopefully it'll cheer you up.

15731845_10154930170798278_5884139852859563470_o.jpg

Last edited:

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Good thing we know the regular season games don't mean much since the Dubs swept the Cavs in those last year. All that matters is whether the NBA can find another reason to suspend one of our players when we're up 3-1 again next June. Cavs don't win last year without NBA help, just like they don't win today without the zebra help.

• 3Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Cavs aren't at full strength and Curry was off. I would not mind seeing these teams in the finals again, they're very evenly matched. Well... GSW has a better roster but CLE knows what to do. Durant definitely throws them into evil villain territory though

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Good thing we know the regular season games don't mean much since the Dubs swept the Cavs in those last year. All that matters is whether the NBA can find another reason to suspend one of our players when we're up 3-1 again next June. Cavs don't win last year without NBA help, just like they don't win today without the zebra help.
hqdefault.jpg

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
It's official. Kyle Korver is a Cavalier. I'm really happy with picking him up. He's a solid shooter and we need the depth after Swish got injured. I completely agree with Lebron though: We need more depth at PG. I think Mo Williams left us in a bind by committing to another year and then backing out just before the season started with his contract still locked up. And I'm a huge Kyrie fan but he can be injury prone so we need more depth at the position just for insurance.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Derrick Rose has been washed up trash for a while. I know someone will give him another freebie contract but at what point does he start thinking of walking around with his kids or whatever bullshit excuse he uses next? Guy's played one full season in his entire career. Dwayne Wade, the ancient granddaddy, still averages more than this pussy. Plays a fuck load harder too. Maybe he fits in another loser organization like the perfect glove he is.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Every dipshit mongoloid Bulls fan was crying when he left Chicago and I honestly couldn't understand it. The dude had a monster, incredible season and then was constantly hurt, acted like a complete pussy and had the most dramatic family members in the media possible. The times that he came back he would have 1 brilliant play and 15 complete shit moments. Good riddance. Dude's career is over he just can't see the forest for the trees.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Lebron James is as big of a bitch in basketball as Tom Brady is in Football. They take away from their greatness by acting like whiny little pussies.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
That flop earlier by James to get a tech on Green was such fucking bullshit. And I hope Cavs aren't in finals this year, they are slipping fast.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
That flop earlier by James to get a tech on Green was such fucking bullshit. And I hope Cavs aren't in finals this year, they are slipping fast.
It is January, calm your tits & who the fuck in the East will beat LBJ? Also, Green is top 5 dirtiest/annoying players (probably #1) in the NBA. If Green was my team mate in college he would have been choke slammed.

Lebron James is as big of a bitch in basketball as Tom Brady is in Football. They take away from their greatness by acting like whiny little pussies.

Do you see how much contact goes uncalled on him because he is a fucking tank? If he complained as often as calls get missed you might have a point, but that dude gets fucking hacked all day long.

• 1Like