NBA 2016-17 Season Thread - Knicks in 6

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Since football season is still in full force, I'm just dropping in to check on things. Two questions:

Have the Warriors wrapped up home court throughout the playoffs yet?

Have the Mavs tanked harder than the 76'ers yet?

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
While the Rockets lost to the Thunder last night, it was a really fun game to watch.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
KAT is so good! He bullied Saric last night heh. Glad I got to see Dunn, his crossover is badass and he's already looking way more unselfish.

By far our worst game this year and of course we do it on national TV lol. Oak, TJ and Roco were completely useless and we were running them together. I think Brown trying to get himself fired.

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wiggins has turned into a far better scorer than I ever expected, kid is really really good. Minnesota is a fun team, with all the talent both teams will have in the next few years Sixers/Wolves will actually be worth having on national TV.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dunn doesn't run the floor well. Ball movement stops when he's put into the game. He'll eventually get there but it's going to take awhile. It would almost be better if Tyrus was out there because he runs the floor really. well. I didn't get to watch last nights game but so far this season this has been the case.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Chris Paul is almost halfway to John Stockton's assist record.

Almost halfway. Dude's 31.

Godspeed.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
CP3 will probably end up on the 2nd all time list before he's finished.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Great game between Clips and Bulls. Clips look really good this year long as they don't choke again.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
CP3 will probably end up on the 2nd all time list before he's finished.
I love Paul, but don't think he'll get to that level. Magic and Jordan have the 1st all-time guard spots locked up. After that...does Paul beat out Thomas, Robertson, Stockton, and West? I think he needs a championship on his resume to jump into one of those spots.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I love Paul, but don't think he'll get to that level. Magic and Jordan have the 1st all-time guard spots locked up. After that...does Paul beat out Thomas, Robertson, Stockton, and West? I think he needs a championship on his resume to jump into one of those spots.

I meant 2nd all-time assists. Kidd will be tough to beat but Paul doesn't really show signs of slowing down yet. And I imagine his assist game will get better the older he gets and slows down in other areas.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
We are way up in the nosebleeds but I'm watching the game of Kevin Love's career. End of the first and he's scored 34 and has been raining down 3s.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user