NBA 2016-17 Season Thread - Knicks in 6

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
He's a bitch. 70% of the contact he gets he creates on his own. Was amazed they actually called an offensive foul on him tonight for pushing off.

Toronto has an outside shot of taking them down, Cavs can't sleep on those guys. Especially if Toronto were to somehow manage to get the top seed.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
He's a bitch. 70% of the contact he gets he creates on his own. Was amazed they actually called an offensive foul on him tonight for pushing off.

This right here. Sorry, but I don't buy into the "he never gets calls and is hacked all the time" bullshit. He whines like a little baby every time he gets touched, and the look on his face if they don't call it is quite hilarious. The flop he had last night was seriously comical, and the extra time laying on the ground like he was woozy was exceptionally good.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I guess we can agree to disagree, from my perspective Lebron is forced to pull some acting from time to time to get calls that otherwise go missed. Also, the performance he put on last night was more to get in Green's head than anything else & I think we can safely say it worked.

Last edited:

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah it was so effective Green got a triple double and led the floor in plus/minus.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Yeah it was so effective Green got a triple double and led the floor in plus/minus.

Lol yeah. Green was a +43 last night. If Lebron hadn't gotten in his head he might have put up a +50, good job Bron. Lebron -32. Lebron's worst ever +/- games have come against the Warriors the last two years, this one and had a -34 almost a year ago exactly.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I was referring to the the Flagrant/Tech. I am talking about planting seeds now for the their inevitable 7 game series. Mark my words, if the Cavs & Warriors are in the finals again Lebron will draw at least 1 Tech out of Draymond (possibly more) & it will affect the series.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That was Draymond's only foul of the night. And he laughed it off.

Durant scored 40 points on 16 shots tonight.

EDIT: And who says refs never call travel?

Last edited:

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
He ain't gonna shiet. Will be interesting though if Zaza gets voted in as a starter..

That travel though.. still laugh every time I watch it. Shaqtin play of the year right there, I don't think anybody can beat it.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
He ain't gonna shiet. Will be interesting though if Zaza gets voted in as a starter..

That travel though.. still laugh every time I watch it. Shaqtin play of the year right there, I don't think anybody can beat it.
JaVale McGee will find a way.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
That game mattered to the Warriors, for the sake of their mentl state they could not afford to lose 5 straight to the Cavs especially if the 5th loss was at home. I fully expect the Warriors to beat the Cavs in the Finals this year, as they should they have one the most ridiculous rosters in the history of the NBA. I want the Cavs to win again, but by no means am I expecting it.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sources: LeBron, owner at odds over spending

Lebron really will whine about anything, won't he? I mean it isn't like the Cavs haven't spent money on their roster to win.

Gilbert paid $82 million in salaries and $7 million in luxury tax in 2014-15, when the Cavs reached the NBA Finals. Last season, when Cleveland won the championship, Gilbert paid $107 million in salaries and $54 million in luxury tax.

Currently, the Cavs (30-14) are committed to $127.6 million in salaries and $27 million in luxury taxes for this season. They have spent more than any other NBA team over the three-year span.

Stop bitching about everything and go out and win with your expensive roster that you helped build. Or better yet, if winning really means that much to you, take a pay cut.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
"No disrespect to DeAndre and to Kay: You think we can rely on them to help us win a playoff game right now?" James said. "And it's no disrespect to them. But it's like, it's not fair to them."

I don't know...that sounds an awful lot like disrespect to me. It's one thing for fans to say it...or for him to say it in private to management, but he just threw a couple teammates under the bus, by name.

joz123

Potato del Grande
BronBron has no problem with shitting on other players. Dude is a whiny bitch and I hope Delonte West bangs his mom again.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Pretty hilarious his go to excuse is that he can't get any help, even though he's on his second super team.

I swear he'd be bitching about it even if he was on the Spurs or Warriors.