NBA 2016 Off-Season Thread

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
You just don't appreciate Dunn. He doesn't belong there.
Recognizing how worthless summer league is and being realistic about player expectations aren't mutually exclusive.

Trust me, man. If Dunn works out I'll eat crow with a shit eating grin on my face. You can forever hold it over me and I'll be happy about it.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So Duncan finally decided to hang it up. Good for him, I hope he gets to go relax.

Too bad he couldn't go out with one more title.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I was able to watch his last title win in person. Thought he was going to retire after that game. Definitely one of the greatest of all-time. Top 20 for sure...maybe Top 10.

Sterling

El Presidente
I was able to watch his last title win in person. Thought he was going to retire after that game. Definitely one of the greatest of all-time. Top 20 for sure...maybe Top 10.
An all-time great for sure. 5 titles with very different cast around him from the first to the 5th. Spurs won over 70 percent of the games since he's been in the league. Amazing really.

thefaceless

Golden Squire
I'd be lying if I said I was shocked at that news on Green. Dirty, highly vocal NBA player has a temper problem.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
early rumors is he punched his mailman in the nuts b/c he blocked his access to the mailbox.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Raps signed Sullinger. Not a bad player, he just needs to take his conditioning and weight more serious

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Not a bad signing. Not a home run, but he'll give us quality minutes at the 4 with Patrick Patterson. Upgrade over Luis Scola, so along with the rookies, we have some nice depth on the front court now.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I sort of wished the Wolves would throw some cheap contract like that his way just because of how thin we are at the 4. Dieng and Towns is fine for the most part even having Gorgie playing out of position, but we really got torched by stretch 4s last year.

Advanced stats really like Sullinger and I think that has a lot to do with just how great of a rebounder he is. Real problem is he's a pseudo stretch 4 that takes a ton of long 2s but doesn't have 3 point range. Still, a quality rotation player at the least on a cheap deal. With how FA blew up this offseason I would be happy.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Saric signed today. He left a shit load of money on the table to come play for the sixers. If he waited one more year he could have gotten a new deal for way more money. His reason was he gave us his word he'd come in 2 years.

Haven't seen the tape yet but apparently he dominated the Greek freak in the pre lims

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ainge shot this deal down draft night. Thought he was overpaying by having to throw players into the deal..

Avery Bradley, Jae Crowder, #3 pick, 2018 Nets pick
FOR
Jimmy Butler, 2018 Bulls pick

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's a lot to give up but I think making that deal makes them a better team than they are now. Plus Butler is on a great deal with the way the cap is going up. Who knows, having Thomas, Butler and Horford could have possibly persuaded Durant as well.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Glen Rice Jr - 25 PPG, 47% FG, 7.8 RPG, 2.3 APG, 2.5 SPG
Otto Porter - 19 PPG, 5.8 RPG, 48% FG
Kyle Anderson - 21 PPG, 45% FG, 6 RPG
Josh Selby - 24 PPG, 56% FG, 3.2 APG, 2.4 SPG
Adam Morrison - 20 PPG, 55% FG, 5 RPG