NBA 2020-2021: The Dubs Empire Strikes Back

Sterling

El Presidente
Lakers biggest issue will be health, just like the last couple of seasons. If they stay healthy, they'll contend. If they have a bunch of key players miss time, they'll end up with a shitty season.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Lebron is due to fall off a cliff - he was already teetering most of last season between great and good and it's only going to get worse for him... imo. He tried to sit himself after the all star break and turn it back on come playoff time and couldn't. Another year and a supreme possession black hole added (Rusty) isn't making them contenders suddenly. LBJ is at the end of his road and the best player on the team (AD) is made out of tissue paper and elmers glue.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Luka is a faggot he couldn't even beat Australia to get a bronze medal. Patty Mills spanked that ass.

• 1Beagling
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Not sure if this is a good move for him. Can Dallas attract star talent? Better yet can Luka attract star talent?
They were just talking that kind of shit about Giannis. Maybe they don't really ever put anyone around him and he bails after the contract, he's still real young.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Not sure if this is a good move for him. Can Dallas attract star talent? Better yet can Luka attract star talent?
No they can't. But when a supermax deal is on the table, you sign it and make the money now. He can bounce in 4-5 years, still be in his prime, and then go ring shopping.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I personally don't care. I'm happy he won't end up on the Lakers, Nets, Heat, or the Celtics. Fuck those teams.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
I personally don't care. I'm happy he won't end up on the Lakers, Nets, Heat, or the Celtics. Fuck those teams.
I mean there's a reasonably high chance he ends up there either after his contract or near the end it by forcing a trade.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Hopefully Luka isn't a massive AAU faggot like all the Americans are. They all banana boat together and get cheap titles.

Modern basketball is so fucking gay. But Luka is a bright spot. Here's to hoping Nico can field a championship team around him.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Imagine giving a fuck about what any of the hosts say on one of the sports talk shows on ESPN/FS1. You are the reason why Stephen A. Smith makes over 10 million a year to spew nonsense.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Imagine giving a fuck about what any of the hosts say on one of the sports talk shows on ESPN/FS1. You are the reason why Stephen A. Smith makes over 10 million a year to spew nonsense.
Yeah, they’re pretty much all trash. It’s like a competition for who can give the worst take sandwiched in between coverage of Lebron and the Ball family

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Calm the fuck down dumbass. It's all entertainment. And Stephen A is fuckin entertaining. Please enlighten me on how much more knowledgeable you are on your fuckin opinion.

• 1Picard