NCAA Tournament Challenge

shattuck_sl

shitlord
Wichita State is coming out of the weakest region, but they seem solid. If they get Duke in the FF I give them a chance, don't think they could handle Louisville's press after seeing ohio state's half-ass press slow them down so much in the 2nd half. Either way, I'm glad there's at least one mid-major in the final four or else I get bored.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Michigan starting strong, I love seeing that, but their trouble comes when they can't finish games. Hopefully they pull it off so I can rub it in the faces of all my OSU friends.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Tarrant:

If Syracuse wins, you renounce your moderator status. If Michigan wins, you can ban Sutekh.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Oh my fucking god did you see his leg? Definitely the most brutal injury ive ever seen in basketball.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good. Fuck Duke. I'm still pulling for Michigan but damn if it isn't easy to root for Louisville at this point.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't even fathom the emotions that must be running through everyone on that team right now.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This final four is going to be crazy.

Kinda wanna root for Louisville

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Love working at Buffalo Wild Wings during tournament time. I make a shitload of money and get to cheer my Cards on at the same time. Too bad for Ware, that break was brutal. I saw the replay once then couldn't even look at screen again until they were done showing it.

Cards are looking great right now, though. Excited about next weekend.