NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Why does Vernon Davis always back into all of his tackles? No wonder he's always hurt.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What a complete clusterfuck. I can't even wrap my head around this play calling.

And bailed out by a penalty

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
49ers really could use a score here. Need to capitalize on the Eagles screw up.

That was a shit holding call. Nice gift for the 49ers.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
How the fuck is Greg Roman still around? People have had the same complaints about him since 2011.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
How the fuck is Greg Roman still around? People have had the same complaints about him since 2011.
Harbaugh loves him for some reason. And since they keep making deep playoff runs, he doesn't get interviewed for a head coaching job.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Why does he still need the wrist thing with the plays? To me that shows how fucking far behind he is.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
49ers really could use a score here. Need to capitalize on the Eagles screw up.

That was a shit holding call. Nice gift for the 49ers.
HOLY SHIT THANKS JOHN MADDEN.

DOES THE TEAM WITH THE MOST POINTS USUALLY WIN THE GAME???

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Why does he still need the wrist thing with the plays? To me that shows how fucking far behind he is.
Don't almost all QB's still use those? I'll be honest and say I hadn't paid that much attention.

I really wish there were more commercials.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Great catch. 49ers come away with a TD despite Kaeperbro's best efforts to fuck his team.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
LOL. Watching Foles about to throw a block and then decided better of it. That was amusing

sebur

Bronze Squire
Don't almost all QB's still use those? I'll be honest and say I hadn't paid that much attention.

I really wish there were more commercials.
I might be wrong but I feel like I only see rookie QBs, QBs in a new system or mediocre and below QBs use them. I know my QB doesn't (Brees) and I feel like most of the other upper end QBs don't but maybe I could be wrong as I haven't watched much of other teams games this year.