NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm predicting it will be low scoring, the packers will move the ball and the vikings will continue to struggle to get off the field on third down. But the Vikings D doesn't give up a lot of points on defense. Ponder will struggle to move the ball as they face 8-9 man fronts all day. Turnovers probably decide this game as cliche as that sounds.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Blame the team and the City for renovating Soldier Field into the smallest stadium in the league for the 3rd largest city in the country. Fucking retarded.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm predicting it will be low scoring, the packers will move the ball and the vikings will continue to struggle to get off the field on third down. But the Vikings D doesn't give up a lot of points on defense. Ponder will struggle to move the ball as they face 8-9 man fronts all day. Turnovers probably decide this game as cliche as that sounds.
Relax - Zoolander - Brainwash - YouTube

BAD VIKINGS

Fennin

Does Tom Brady make it out of Cincinnati alive this weekend?

Edit: Guess the game is at NE.

Trick question! They are playing in self-fart-smelling land!
rrr_img_77366.png

butt hurt since 2001

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Heh. St Louis lacks one thing, a good QB. Patriots lack everything but.

Fennin

Having to watch another Ponder start is going to make me sick to my stomach. Has about the worst pocket presence I have ever seen.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I just find it amazing that these quarterbacks like Ponder that had such huge success in college cannot get this shit figured out.

Fennin

I just find it amazing that these quarterbacks like Ponder that had such huge success in college cannot get this shit figured out.
If I recall correctly Ponder was one of the most accurate passers outside the pocket in NCAA history, but his in pocket stats were mediocre to shit. He has one of the shallowest drops in the entire league from under center. The pocket is so damn small hes within arm distance of his O-line practically. Then he just runs around with Panic Hands all game. It is pretty disgusting to watch really.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Did that sideline reporter really just say it was good that they had surface tablets instead of paper because it's raining?