NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Jags have some stiff competition for that first draft pick it seems.....

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I wish I could bitch about my teams coaching up fucking 28!
When you think about how much talent is on the team, how bad our division is, and how we already pissed away a decades worth of play from the last elite QB we had, it is fucking embarrassing to only have two titles in two decades. He is the worst coach to ever win a ring.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm hoping the defense can make a stand so we can see the Ponder 2 minute offense.

Edit: Oh boy here we go!

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
When you think about how much talent is on the team, how bad our division is, and how we already pissed away a decades worth of play from the last elite QB we had, it is fucking embarrassing to only have two titles in two decades. He is the worst coach to ever win a ring.
Probably true. I'm just a butt hurt Bears fan
frown.png

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Feels man. Bears hsve just not been the same since Urlacher retired and Cutler got Lovie canned.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Haha "28 to nothing at the half, it was 35 to nothing in Atlanta, THESE GAMES ARE GETTING CLOSER!" I couldn't help but laugh.

Fennin

Minnesota's defense has played pretty well after the couple big play drives. Looked like it might have been a 300 yard half, but ended up only giving up 167 yards.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah they remembered that McFatty passes every down and to play cover 2.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
This shouldn't even be on TV. I'm going to switch to the Wild preseason game.
They need to get rid of Thursday night games, players aren't used to the short week and we get shit games. They thought they could make the games better and closer by making them all division games, they were wrong.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
If you count the first game since it happened on Thursday here are the scores.

Sea 36 GB 16
Bal 26 Pit 6
Atl 56 TB 14
NYG 45 Was 14

Tonight at the half 28-0, these games aren't even remotely fun to watch and if it weren't for fantasy football I'd bet 90% of us would have turned this shit off already.

Fennin

They need to get rid of Thursday night games, players aren't used to the short week and we get shit games. They thought they could make the games better and closer by making them all division games, they were wrong.
The Dallas Cowboys schedule in November-December is ridiculously bad. Sunday night game, Thursday afternoon game, Thursday night game, Sunday night game.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
To be fair, all of those should have been competitive games, except maybe the first. And that one was close until McFatty shit it away on a 4th and 5. As a Pack fan living in CA, I am happy to see the games, but the short week definitely impacts the quality.