NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If I recall correctly Ponder was one of the most accurate passers outside the pocket in NCAA history, but his in pocket stats were mediocre to shit. He has one of the shallowest drops in the entire league from under center. The pocket is so damn small hes within arm distance of his O-line practically. Then he just runs around with Panic Hands all game. It is pretty disgusting to watch really.
Wasn't he one of the all time TD leaders as well at QB? Boggles the mind.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Lol right to Peppers.

Maybe it was a team record. I heard he was 8th or something.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
If GB could continue running the damn ball it would be great. The first drive they ran the shit out of it, successfully, theny they just stopped. What is that -_-

I need more points from Lacy!

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Bring in the PS QB, can't get much worse. That pick 6 was so fucking transparent I knew it was a pick before he even fucking threw it, could see where he was looking and knew he was going to throw it straight to him.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Ponder wasn't great or amazing at FSU, same thing with most failed first round picks lately. Any of us could be NFL GM's being paid millions of dollars if these are the types of decisions you can get away with.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I don't see the vikings scoring a single point tonight. They might as well put in the guy who just joined the team a day ago to have a better chance.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If GB could continue running the damn ball it would be great. The first drive they ran the shit out of it, successfully, theny they just stopped. What is that -_-

I need more points from Lacy!
McCarthy logic. Up by 4 scores? Fuck it air it out!