NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I don't know why San Fran didn't just run it up the gut the whole game. The Chiefs are missing their entire starting D up the middle. DT Devito, MLB Johnson, SS Berry, all our to injury.

Oh well close game regardless. San Fran could have run for 300 yards if they weren't dumb.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Great game to watch. Very few penalties and it felt like a playoff game.

For Gravy:

rrr_img_77904.jpg
God damn Chiefs.

how many morons will have egg on their face tomorrow morning after talking shit about Brady? Hm Dilfer, Steve Young and basically every other butthurt son of a bitch who's been waiting their entire professional career to hail the end of Brady's career.

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
3AM, so I really need to get to bed. Extrapolating from the current score, it's a 56-0 win for the Pats when I wake up. GG!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
how many morons will have egg on their face tomorrow morning after talking shit about Brady? Hm Dilfer, Steve Young and basically every other butthurt son of a bitch who's been waiting their entire professional career to hail the end of Brady's career.
Not me!

Still, it's the NFL and they are coming off an absolute shellacking, so I expect them to beat Cincy by 20=P
But yeah, i hope he blows out both knees and one eye and maybe a testicle.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, that pass interference on Amendola was a complete phantom call. I figured it was helmet to helmet, but that wasn't even there. No one touched him.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
These penalties are going to start fucking New England if they don't get it under control.