NFL 2014 Off-Season Thread

Column_sl

shitlord
How much guaranteed money does Romo have left? Why the fuck would you want him looking over his shoulder now? Dallas still has about as many idiot fans as Pittsburgh, too...they'll be chanting for Johnny every time Romo throws a pick.

Well, Jerry is why, I guess. Going to laugh my ass off if this shit actually happens.
Cant be any worse then that shithead coach throwing Romo under the bus last year. Garrett should have been axed then.

Column_sl

shitlord
Learn to type then you fucking inbred. You said they were 1'st in the NFC, not NFC East.
Learn to read you piece of shit. the NFC East division wins are listed right under the fucking statement. It's called context, do I need to talk slowly so you can understand anything??

But that's not the point you saw something you could nitpick ,and bitch about so here you are.

You retarded piece of cunt shit

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Romo is 34. Its the same age that Aikman was when he retired. Not everyone can play as long as Favre did. And Jerry Jones isn't as bad as he once was. He listens to people more, especially his son Stephen who will probably eventually take over the Cowboys from him. Oh and Manziel isn't even the Cowboys top rated QB. They have Bortles in that spot.
I mean if I have already been on the top and have millions upon millions of dollars and I could continue making millions of dollars every year doing a lot less work and not leave my body open to injury wouldn't you?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I mean if I have already been on the top and have millions upon millions of dollars and I could continue making millions of dollars every year doing a lot less work and not leave my body open to injury wouldn't you?
How could he do any less work than he already has in 11 years?

11 years and one playoff win. Even Trent Dilfer won a super bowl.

Caliel

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Cant be any worse then that shithead coach throwing Romo under the bus last year. Garrett should have been axed then.
I like how you included Garrett's 5-3 record for the 2nd half of 2010 but did not put up Wade's 1-7 for the first half. He was fired because the team quit on him. Let's be real here. Wade rode Parcells' guys to his good records. Wade really did not bring much good talent to the team while he was the coach. The team building has improved vastly while Garrett has been the head coach. That's why even if they go 8-8 again this season, Jerry Jones should extend Garrett's contract.

When has Garrett ever thrown Romo under the bus? You can't really even blame Romo for missing the playoffs the past two years. The defense has crumbled at the end of the season in the past two years due to lots of injuries at one spot. Last year it was defensive linemen and the year before that was linebackers. Yes, I know every team has injuries. The Cowboys just couldn't overcome theirs.

Caliel

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I would like to admit that Garrett is a bad offensive coordinator. I'm glad they got Scott Linehann from the Lions for this year.

Column_sl

shitlord
I like how you included Garrett's 5-3 record for the 2nd half of 2010 but did not put up Wade's 1-7 for the first half. He was fired because the team quit on him. Let's be real here. Wade rode Parcells' guys to his good records. Wade really did not bring much good talent to the team while he was the coach.
You mean this season listed in the below quote... Yeah it was really Wades fault that Romo was hurt early, and gone for the whole season./rolls eyes

During the October 25, 2010 Monday Night Football game against the New York Giants, Romo suffered a broken left clavicle.
Jerry took over that team the second he trashed Jimmy Johnson, and said anyone can coach a team to a Superbowl.
It's been downhill ever since.

If you think Wade was allowed to bring in talent, you are wrong. How can you not remember Pacman jones, the 600 running backs that washed out, etc etc
Do you really think a defensive minded coach would get a shitload of offensive players??

Jerry is in control sir, and if you are his coach you better fall in line otherwise you are fired.

]The team building has improved vastly while Garrett has been the head coach. That's why even if they go 8-8 again this season, Jerry Jones should extend Garrett's contract.
The team has gone no where with Garrett. He has lost them games single handily with his bad decisions.
He's had 4 years, and led them to nothing.

Wade has 2 NFC east championships, and their only playoff win in 11 years...

]When has Garrett ever thrown Romo under the bus?
Do you even watch Dallas? you seem to know nothing about them. How can you not remember the famous Interview last year that Garrett did where he said Romo lost the game for Dallas because he called his own plays...

Not only is that the most pussy move ever, that proves even to himself Garrett knew he was doing a bad job.
Even if that statement was true as a head coach you never sell out your quarterback like that so you can keep your position.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I bet the Bears will draft someone really good

#expertanalysis

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Most mock drafts have Calvin Pryor going to the Bears with 14th pick. I know fuck-all about college football so I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised

What I do know is that Bears secondary sucks ass now and they need to shore up that part of the team more than anything.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
by the way, what does Calvin Pryor's criminal record look like if he has one?

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Another draft another night with you fools. It's tradition to spend draft day(s) with you guys. Here's to another fun night.