NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Its probably faggot bandwagon asshole eating Steelers fans driving the price up with their inbreeding and ugly women

Tenks

You're not excited to see Hasselbeck vs Mallett and or Hoyer? The epic showdown?

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Last I heard Hasselbeck is out too yea? Was in the emergency room until 2 am or some such with a virus?

Tenks

Last I heard Hasselbeck is out too yea? Was in the emergency room until 2 am or some such with a virus?
I hope so. The game would be unwatchable even with Luck in so if they're going retard go full retard with the game.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who the hell is their third string QB anyway? God I hope it's someone fucking awful.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Josh Johnson isn't terrible. Athletic dude. He can run well. Some accuracy issues.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who cares if the matchup sucks, I relish every ounce of football and think of how awful the spring and summer are for sports. One of the great things about fantasy football, games that didnt mean shit before actually usually have meaning to people now and good players on shit teams get more attention too.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Maybe they can trade for Mark Sanchez? Weren't a bunch of people here ready to crown him reformed and good not that long ago?

Either way this season is shaping up to be a train wreck for some bubble teams.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jerry starting to get old. He is at the precipice of acquiring the AL Davis syndrome where he starts to develop spots on his face and becomes more and more slouched and red eyed.

rrr_img_112402.jpg