NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
People feel the same way about the Vikings, who are going to kick your ass. Common theme: defense.

Also, most Baltimore fans are just waiting for the other shoe to drop. I'm on record saying our O-line will get dominated and embarrassed by better competition. Who knows though, we have a soft schedule, but the second half of the season will be much tougher.

Could easily bank a lot of wins early though and play your way into improving. Especially if the O line manages to stay healthy and play together.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was actually one of the people here who said Ravens are going to be a sneaky good team this year and they are on nobody's radar so I won't dig much. I really haven't had much time to folllow them but they need to figure out that offense. I think Dixon should probably get real playing time at this point to see if he can ignite the ground game a bit.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Could easily bank a lot of wins early though and play your way into improving. Especially if the O line manages to stay healthy and play together.

That's really the best hope. The offense starts to at least do a little something more, especially in the run game, as the season progresses. We do have some players out to minor injury and suspensions who will be coming back for help/depth too, so possibly better team than what's on the field currently.

I was actually one of the people here who said Ravens are going to be a sneaky good team this year and they are on nobody's radar so I won't dig much. I really haven't had much time to folllow them but they need to figure out that offense. I think Dixon should probably get real playing time at this point to see if he can ignite the ground game a bit.

Dixon is one of the guys recovering from injury. We all want to see him out there, but if the team doesn't rush him back I get it, even despite our run game woes. If he's half of what we are hoping for it might be nice to have him come in at week six or later with fresh legs and clean health.

Really the run game boils down to the line being a problem in run protection and also Forsett losing at least a step. Even at his best he was more a Kubiak system back, and now its even harder to zone block with the new chop block rules.

Merrith

I was on the record from the end of last season saying the Ravens would reload in the draft, get healthy, and win 9 or 10 games this year.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think we've been a popular choice for major bounce back team this year. I've tried to manage my expectations, but I think I said in pre-season this looks like an eight win team that could overachieve to ten. I'm cautiously optimistic about the defensive front now, might be better than anyone knew, again though poor competition so far.

Dumervil coming back could be huge. Suggs isn't what he used to be but teams still have to account for him and he's smart/talented enough even just setting the edge that he's not a liability or anything.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
both QB's for the patriots dressed and practiced today. so most likely, JimmyG will be the QB vs the Bills.

oh and i didn't drop much in my contest, went from 17th overall "tied" for 2nd, to 13th overall "tied" for 3rd.- 2 wins behind the leaders. and 5 of the people above me are out of region and cannot win the prize.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Evil Flacco has taken over since he got all that money, only thing that worries me about Ravens.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its always been the same Flacco. He's inconsistent and I'm done ever making excuses for it, he always will be. Half the time he's not even the same QB in the first half and the second, much less game to game.

Merrith

Rahim Moore forever murdered a % of the Ravens cap. But it got Ray a ring in his final season, so probably worth it.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He went into Pittsburgh and won a playoff game after the contract too. I don't begrudge the man his money. It wasn't as bad for the cap as the Rice fiasco anyway. Ngata's contract was badly backloaded too.

Merrith

Damn man. Be the first time Watt misses a game and could be for the rest of the year. Will have to see how Houston's D holds up without him. AFC South might be up for grabs again.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I just heard that Kaepernick is having trouble getting back to his playing weight and also that he turned vegan 9 months ago. I wonder if the two could have anything to do with each other.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I just heard that Kaepernick is having trouble getting back to his playing weight and also that he turned vegan 9 months ago. I wonder if the two could have anything to do with each other.

No wonder he sucks now.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Its always been the same Flacco. He's inconsistent and I'm done ever making excuses for it, he always will be. Half the time he's not even the same QB in the first half and the second, much less game to game.
h1uH5YK.jpg

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users