NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Kaep was good the year he took over for Alex Smith. The league was letting that read option shit go by without QBs getting destroyed when they faked the hand off. He ran a LOT and with all the QB protection Kaep and RG3 were afforded a lot of leeway to avoid injury. Fortunately the gloves came off the next season and shit returned to normal.

I strongly dislike Kaep an I never thought he was that great without read option a major part of his playbook but the guy did play well that season. He never had great touch nor did he read defenses well and his accuracy sucked but he ran the ball well and threw a pretty decent deep ball. I hate to admit that shit but he did manage to get to the Superbowl. He wasn't quite a Dilfer even though he had a great defense.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dont think this could better describe the Saints since BountyGate.

So bad. The dome was rockin'. We have a beautiful, methodical 6 min td drive, the defense comes out and stops them 3 and out, my buddy looks at me and says Ahhh yeah, this is gonna be a good game, and then that happened. Just completely sucked the energy out of the place.

The only consolation to the saints being dumpster tier this year is my buddy can't find anyone to go to games with him so I've been getting to go the games for free.

Been saying for the last 2-3 years we need to fire our special teams coach and a total blunder on special teams has did us in each game so far this season.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why is Dallas drawing so much attention to themselves over Dez's knee? It's weird to wait an additional day before you get a MRI.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Did they get the MRI back already on Dez? Because they had mentioned the fracture but said they were getting an MRI as well. Seemed like they weren't sure if there was more damage.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Fun fact, my friends prank called Rex Ryan when the Jets played the Colts about 6 years back because they somehow got his room number. It was during Fat(ter) Rex so we called asking about his 3 sausage pizzas and if he wanted him. Weirdly he told them he didn't order any pizza. That's a lie Rex. At some point during the day you've obviously ordered a pizza.

Now, that's a story you tell again and again.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Miami is wearing their orange uniforms tonight. They stole the Bengals' primary color. They are the home team now.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user