NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
it was a good game- a call on gronks play at the end and they possibly punch it in next play or two (if calling passes)

face it the patriots made more mistakes last night than seattle did, they lost, it COULD have gone either way, alas last night was not the Pats night.

patriots defense looked decent in the red zone, but gave up the long pass too often (they for the most part were defensed decently, just great throws)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good to see the mouthbreathers turning on each other.

Need Dallas to keep winning and Eagles to stay close so Dallas sits starters last game and eagles roll to easy win and wildcard spot.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cowboys fans salty over the Cowboys having their best winning streak since 1977 because it's all been done with "the wrong QB". I don't have the words....

Not all of us. Most of know not to fix what isn't broken and that means keeping Dak as the starter. The others think the Cowboys organization owe it to Tony for all his years of service. Personally, I'm glad the Romo era is over.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Good to see the mouthbreathers turning on each other.

Need Dallas to keep winning and Eagles to stay close so Dallas sits starters last game and eagles roll to easy win and wildcard spot.

I look forward to that week, you won't be able to post until 2018 after that game. Also if we sit our starters we will still have a better starting QB and WR than the Eagles.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Apparently the AFC West just decided to be the best division in football. They are probably sending every team to the playoffs but mine.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I hope Dak has more playoff wins in his rookie season than Tony has in his career because unlike Kaines I can do math and know that win will have to be in the SB, Romo is 2-4 in the playoffs.

He beat McDirtball in what was his final game as a shit bird and Stafford in 2014.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I hope Dak has more playoff wins in his rookie season than Tony has in his career because unlike Kaines I can do math and know that win will have to be in the SB, Romo is 2-4 in the playoffs.

He beat McDirtball in what was his final game as a shit bird and Stafford in 2014.

You right. I forgot the Eagles win. My other stats stand. 9 games, 2 interceptions. Romo got half way to the number ONCE.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I look forward to that week, you won't be able to post until 2018 after that game. Also if we sit our starters we will still have a better starting QB and WR than the Eagles.

I look forward to your 1 and done playoff appearance

• 2Cutler

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You right. I forgot the Eagles win. My other stats stand. 9 games, 2 interceptions. Romo got half way to the number ONCE.

Dak also fumbles the ball a lot more than Romo, but I don't care about 1 isolated stat. Dak looked lost against the Eagles and again against the Steelers. Luckily, he was bailed out by other facets of the team and bone headed plays by their opponents.

If Dallas keeps winning and wins the Super Bowl with Dak, I'll be happy. I'm just worried about a team like Seattle in the playoffs who will make Dak look like a rookie, but this time won't beat themselves at the end.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user