NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah the one thing missing from the NFL thread every year is more Cowboys fans jerking each other off

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Marvin scared the refs don't know what a catch is. That was at least a catch of not a TD.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Yeah the one thing missing from the NFL thread every year is more Cowboys fans jerking each other off

You should join Convo in the Shaw, Eagle and Charger fan in solidarity over both never winning a SB and being the only teams in their respective divisions to not win a SB.
Like your meltdown when Dallas drafted Zeke?

I preferred defense over Zeke, there was no meltdown over Zeke, my meltdown was over Jalen Smith. I thought they should get Fournette next year or one of the other 2 rbs that will go in the first round.

I was wrong about not wanting Zeke, I was never wrong about what he would do here.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
The more I think about it, citation please. I remember wanting Zeke but hoping we would trade back and get him. Prove me wrong Convo.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Like your meltdown when Dallas drafted Zeke?
Someone please back up the brinks truck with draft picks for this pick please.

Get used to seeing that man run in the end zone NFC East folks!

Might try and trade McFadden off his 1k season, for anything they can get. Morris is a good backup to have, McFadden on the last year is done in Dallas now.

Well on the bright side I we might be able to score 35+ a game, the downside that might not be enough to win lol.

Look back, just as the Rams went on the clock I called the Ezekiel pick due to the RB coach being in the room and them all circle jerking each other being happy. Can always tell what position the pick is if the position coach comes in gets on the phone in front of the war room cam, they all seemed to be on board with the pick. I don't agree with the pick, next year has 3 RB's that are in Zekes class.
NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Here is why that delusional fuck didn't want to provide a citation. I linked the page to start at the draft, in case it didn't skip to page 30.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Cutler

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I plan to start my own sports thread in the Shaw bro

I can attest to Convo being perfectly comfortable talking to himself. He will talk about that time the Shitbirds were good and that Andy Reid(winning in KC baby!!!), was full of winning.

Does this ban just include the sports area or are we finally safe in other forums as well?

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I can attest to Convo being perfectly comfortable talking to himself. He will talk about that time the Shitbirds were good and that Andy Reid(winning in KC baby!!!), was full of winning.

Does this ban just include the sports area or are we finally safe in other forums as well?

Just Gravy's Sports Stadium area.

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
The only meltdown I see over Elliot is Jooka, guy couldn't stop laughing at Jerry for drafting a rb at #4 he might have pissed himself laughing.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Anyways, this is the stuff I'm talking about. Dak was so focused on forcing the ball to Dez on 3rd and 2 that he completely missed a wide open Witten at the bottom, and Cole Beasley at the top:

04_inc_to_bryant_0.gif

That stuff won't kill you against sub .500 teams, but come playoff time you can't be doing that

04_inc_to_bryant_0.gif

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Also since I've been reading pages from past draft and the Giants are playing...I bet they wouldn't be opposed to picking Fournette at #4 if they could but obviously won't be picking that high.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Anyways, this is the stuff I'm talking about. Dak was so focused on forcing the ball to Dez on 3rd and 2 that he completely missed a wide open Witten at the bottom, and Cole Beasley at the top:

04_inc_to_bryant_0.gif

That stuff won't kill you against sub .500 teams, but come playoff time you can't be doing that

It's a good thing Romo never forces the ball to Dez.... oh wait... Film Breakdown: Tony Romo's 9 Interceptions in 2014

04_inc_to_bryant_0.gif