NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'm pretty sure he was saying it because everyone is acting like Dak replaced Peyton Manning in the rivalry with Brady for best QB and not because he thinks Romo never makes dumb throws...

Then again, it's Ambi so who knows.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
After reading the draft post the biggest meltdowns were Genijro laughing at the bucs and going into great detail over the absurdity of the Aguyao pick and Jooka pissing himself at Jerry for taking a rb at 4 with no details and quoting himself laughing and laughing more followed up by my 1 post upset over drafting 1 nerve Smith.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm pretty sure he was saying it because everyone is acting like Dak replaced Peyton Manning in the rivalry with Brady for best QB and not because he thinks Romo never makes dumb throws...

Then again, it's Ambi so who knows.

Arguing with Cowboys fans, agreeing with Pats fans

ghostbust.219a.gif

Dak's exceeded expectations, but people are definitely overrating him because of that Oline and Zeke doing all the dirty work. He's also playing with a much better supporting cast than Romo ever has so even comparing to 2014 isn't a fair comparison.

• 2Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Dak's exceeded expectations, but people are definitely overrating him because of that Oline and Zeke doing all the dirty work. He's also playing with a much better supporting cast than Romo ever has so even comparing to 2014 isn't a fair comparison.

Meet Your 2014 Dallas Cowboys: 53-man Roster

Swap Murray for Elliot and it's..... damn near the same offensive team (3rd stringers and weekly non-actives not withstanding). Do you and Mist just take turns being wrong all the time?

• 1Cutler

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After reading the draft post the biggest meltdowns were Genijro laughing at the bucs and going into great detail over the absurdity of the Aguyao pick and Jooka pissing himself at Jerry for taking a rb at 4 with no details and quoting himself laughing and laughing more followed up by my 1 post upset over drafting 1 nerve Smith.
I was right about Aguayo though :)

I admit at least on the draft when my shit is way wrong. I thought Kuechly was overrated because I thought Mayock was overselling him a few years ago since both were from Boston College. Was wrong on him, was wrong on Newton too being a bust...but I think I've nailed a lot more than I've been wrong on though.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Meet Your 2014 Dallas Cowboys: 53-man Roster

Swap Murray for Elliot and it's..... damn near the same offensive team (3rd stringers and weekly non-actives not withstanding). Do you and Mist just take turns being wrong all the time?

From the guy who thought he was making a sick burn about Dak tying Romo with 1 playoff win. Their offensive line is playing better than they did in 2014. That's what young players, especially linemen, tend to do.

Cowboys have also played the second softest schedule in the league with at .375 while it was .488 in 2014.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I was right about Aguayo though :)

I admit at least on the draft when my shit is way wrong. I thought Kuechly was overrated because I thought Mayock was overselling him a few years ago since both were from Boston College. Was wrong on him, was wrong on Newton too being a bust...but I think I've nailed a lot more than I've been wrong on though.

Yeah, the only reason I jokingly called it a meltdown is because you're a Steeler fan and went into detail about a Buc pick.

• 1Cutler

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, the only reason I jokingly called it a meltdown is because you're a Steeler fan and went into detail about a Buc pick.

Yea, I see a lot of them on tv here and my friends here all are Bucs fans for the most part or to a smaller degree Fins fans (live in Orlando now--Tampa is not far and the closest NFL city).

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I don't get ththe full time refs thing. What Will they do on Wednesday, sit in a classroom watching film? How about Tuesday and Thursday, seems like a waste. The officiating sucks, but I thinks it just the nature and speed of the game that causes it, and you can't fix that.

All I want is consistency, all calls should be the same from the start of the game until the end, and the same during game 1 of the season until the Super Bowl. I don't want to hear "Oh they're letting them play tonight." Ridiculous.

• 2Cutler

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can attest to Convo being perfectly comfortable talking to himself. He will talk about that time the Shitbirds were good and that Andy Reid(winning in KC baby!!!), was full of winning.

Does this ban just include the sports area or are we finally safe in other forums as well?

Is this where we pretend you're an exceptional poster?

• 3Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ambi...lol. Your overly harsh criticism of Dak is starting to get tired.

OMG A ROOKIE QB MADE A BAD READ AND ISNT A PRO BOWL PASSER!

Cmon. Of course he is going to make mistakes, but your highlighting a single errant decision and throw in a game where he threw for 300 yards and no interceptions, AND completed all of his throws on the final drive with under a minute left on the road, WHILE pressured, is retarded. He avoided being hit on 2 of his 3 completions before Zeke gave them the dagger.

What this guy is doing as a rookie is historically good, and you just talk about how he needs to be more accurate every fucking week. Tom Brady needs to be more accurate too. What did Prescott go, 23 of 33 or something?

Lol you are cooked.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Cmon. Of course he is going to make mistakes, but your highlighting a single errant decision and throw in a game where he threw for 300 yards and no interceptions, AND completed all of his throws on the final drive with under a minute left on the road, WHILE pressured, is retarded. He avoided being hit on 2 of his 3 completions before Zeke gave them the dagger.

What this guy is doing as a rookie is historically good, and you just talk about how he needs to be more accurate every fucking week. Tom Brady needs to be more accurate too. What did Prescott go, 23 of 33 or something?

Lol you are cooked.

He had a few in that game and many against the Eagles, but it's hard to find gifs of incompletions. The only reason I'm being so harsh on him is Cowboys are in the best position to win a Super Bowl since the mid '90s and if he's going to start over a 4 time pro-bowler, he'll be held to a high standard.

If he does well against the Baltimore and Vikings D, then he'll have my vote

moontayle

Golden Squire

Lol you are cooked.
The only impressive thing about what he's doing is that he's doing it as a rookie. That's it. Yes, it's impressive. Ambi is just tapping the breaks on the "better than Romo" argument.

Let me whip out some stats that show a QB making good decisions and helping his team win. 10 starts, 64% completion, 2891 yards, 27 tds, 2 ints, 119.2 rating.

Pretty impressive right? Not so much the next year. 8 starts, 59.8% completing, 2163 yards, 13 tds, 10 ints, 81.4 rating.

The world was at Nick Foles' fingertips in the first season. Now he's a backup in Kansas. Fortunes change, the world comes crashing down eventually.

Tap the breaks. Dak is the future and is doing things to help the team win but its as much the team around him as it is him. He's doing what the scrubs from last year couldn't do, and the only real difference is Zeke instead of McFadden and I don't think enough people understand how significant a difference that is. The only reason they're not turning to Romo is the feels, that's it. Let Dak keep going until the momentum stops (thinking Washington on Thanksgiving, as much as it pains me to say it), but turn to Romo when it's time. Hopefully it keeps going and they lock up #1 seed in week 15, then turn to Romo to close out the year.

Rude

Potato del Grande
I remember when the Cowboys had this same line last year, and for the most part the same team. They were pretty amazing, were just *this* far from making it to the Super Bowl too.

The only impressive thing about what he's doing is that he's doing it as a rookie. That's it. Yes, it's impressive. Ambi is just tapping the breaks on the "better than Romo" argument.

Let me whip out some stats that show a QB making good decisions and helping his team win. 10 starts, 64% completion, 2891 yards, 27 tds, 2 ints, 119.2 rating.

Pretty impressive right? Not so much the next year. 8 starts, 59.8% completing, 2163 yards, 13 tds, 10 ints, 81.4 rating.

The world was at Nick Foles' fingertips in the first season. Now he's a backup in Kansas. Fortunes change, the world comes crashing down eventually.

Tap the breaks. Dak is the future and is doing things to help the team win but its as much the team around him as it is him. He's doing what the scrubs from last year couldn't do, and the only real difference is Zeke instead of McFadden and I don't think enough people understand how significant a difference that is. The only reason they're not turning to Romo is the feels, that's it. Let Dak keep going until the momentum stops (thinking Washington on Thanksgiving, as much as it pains me to say it), but turn to Romo when it's time. Hopefully it keeps going and they lock up #1 seed in week 15, then turn to Romo to close out the year.

Hi, how's Osweiler doing? LOOOOOL

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Is this where we pretend you're an exceptional poster?

No this is where you make shit up and get made a fool of, did you seriously think no one would actually go back and read the post during the draft?

Nm don't bother answering you're delusional ass thinks people are going to read your delusional ramblings in the Shaw when most here have you on ignore.

Last edited:
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Like

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No this is where you make shit up and get made a fool of, did you seriously think no one would actually go back and read the post during the draft?

Nm don't bother answering you're delusional ass thinks people are going to read your delusional ramblings in the Shaw when most here have you on ignore.

You really like me, it shows. You can't help yourself responding even when I'm not talking to you.

• 1Cutler

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I actually understand where Ambi is coming from, Dak is a product of a good supporting cast, Romo could do more with much less.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler