NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Saints fan here. I'm usually the last guy to hype his own team (because that's usually when they shit the bed), but I'm not sure I want to play them right now. Brees has been even more ridiculous this year than usual, which is a scary thought. And while the defense still has some issues, they have been steadily improving across the board since the first few games of the season. The biggest reason for their 5-6 record has been special teams, which has cost them 3 games this year. Flukey shit too.

They have a pretty tough schedule ahead and basically need to win out to make the post-season. I think they'll take care of the Lions this weekend but still have play a surging Tampa team twice, the Cards in Arizona which is still a tough place to win, and a season finale in Atlanta. Doubtful they win them all.

• 2Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

moontayle

Golden Squire
So did Convo somehow Araysar his way out of a bet? Because that's pretty weak if he did.

As far as the PE thing goes, like I said it's meant to be taken with a grain of salt.

Also, Dallas' two "other" teams this year are Tampa Bay, who is nipping at Atlanta's heels in the South and is within half a game of a WC spot, and San Francisco.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What is this difficult schedule you guys keep talking about? The Steelers and the Lions? Seriously? The same Lions team who lost to the Bears and the Texans? Steelers team who lost to the Eagles and Dolphins? (Since we want to talk about how the Giants only beat the Bengals by 1 eh?)

Outside of those two there's 3 divisional games where records and previous play simply does not matter. We're 2-1 in the division this year. We could easily be 3-0 or 0-3. Divisional football you throw everything away.

I'm not fearful of this schedule at all.

With the exception of TWO games, it's the same schedule that a couple weeks ago was called the "easiest in the league" when the Cowboys played it. Every divisional team plays the EXACT SAME non-divisional schedule with the exception of 2 games. So now everyone wants to say the Giants have it so tough. I really wish sports talking heads would pick a fucking narrative and stick with it.

I'm not sure where anyone is calling it a difficult schedule. I had said that so far they've had one of the easiest, which makes the next part more difficult but not some death march of playoff teams (although outside of Philly, which is a divisional game, they are all competing for a playoff spot).

• 1Cutler

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So did Convo somehow Araysar his way out of a bet? Because that's pretty weak if he did.

As far as the PE thing goes, like I said it's meant to be taken with a grain of salt.

Also, Dallas' two "other" teams this year are Tampa Bay, who is nipping at Atlanta's heels in the South and is within half a game of a WC spot, and San Francisco.

You have to be kidding me lol. No. I'm fighting the mods to be banned as of yesterday. To accept my fate. Somehow it was moved to after the SB which was never agreed on but mods trolling so fuck it. Not much I can do. I tried. Maybe you could put a word in for me? Talk to this snake @Mario Speedwagon

• 1Cutler

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Steelers very likely are a playoff team, Dallas most assuredly is a playoff team. The lions are the most likely winner of the North Then they face the sub .500 Eagles followed by a Redskins team that will likely win a WC spot.

Seems entirely fair to claim their schedule is a chock full of playoff teams or bare minimum playoff contenders.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Is it possible that some of those opponents are better or worse than they were last year?

What does that matter? With the exception of 2 games, the entire NFC East plays the same schedule. Then idiots like Convo want to point to Dallas' opponents W/L record as somehow indicitive of a soft schedule. When the Eagles/Giants/Redskins play ELEVEN of the same opponents, plus Dallas twice (who artificially inflates all the other NFCE opponent W/L records). But now, the Giants have a tough schedule!!!1!!!!11. Fuck off with that shit.

• 1Cutler

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I like that the worst QB by ranking in this division is the only one with a Superbowl win, let alone multiple.

• 1Cutler

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
And your team traded him away for Felipe :(

I don't think it was Eli Derpface Manning that really won those years though he contributed. Felipe is also more fun to support as he breeds his future football army.

• 1Cutler

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You have to be kidding me lol. No. I'm fighting the mods to be banned as of yesterday. To accept my fate. Somehow it was moved to after the SB which was never agreed on but mods trolling so fuck it. Not much I can do. I tried. Maybe you could put a word in for me? Talk to this snake @Mario Speedwagon

You're a bro IMO, but if you really want the bet to start now why not just not post? Being unable to stop posting unless you get banned is some hodj/Tanoomba level logorrhea.

• 1Cutler

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're a bro IMO, but if you really want the bet to start now why not just not post? Being unable to stop posting unless you get banned is some hodj/Tanoomba level logorrhea.

youre right dude. Bro fist. Mods may not honor bet but I can.

• 1Cutler

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I don't think it was Eli Derpface Manning that really won those years though he contributed. Felipe is also more fun to support as he breeds his future football army.

So it hurt more when the other SB winning QB they drafted went to New Orleans?

Also agreed on Manning.

• 1Cutler

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
So it hurt more when the other SB winning QB they drafted went to New Orleans?

Also agreed on Manning.
Well I definitely think Bree's is a much better QB than Manning and has definitely been better than Rivers . It's not like they were suddenly a crap team after Bree's left though. They had playoff chances just never got it done after they fired Marty like idiots.

• 1Cutler

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What does that matter? With the exception of 2 games, the entire NFC East plays the same schedule. Then idiots like Convo want to point to Dallas' opponents W/L record as somehow indicitive of a soft schedule. When the Eagles/Giants/Redskins play ELEVEN of the same opponents, plus Dallas twice (who artificially inflates all the other NFCE opponent W/L records). But now, the Giants have a tough schedule!!!1!!!!11. Fuck off with that shit.

I guess what i was getting at was that they were talking about the soft cowboy schedule before the season started. They are talking about the comparatively difficult giants schedule 2/3rds of the way into the season. Some teams we all thought would be bad turned out to be good and vice versa.

Also giants suck and are making their own schedule look tough.

Because if he starts now, it won't make the ban end 1 year from now. He'll still have to wait till after the SB. It would be like paying extra on your mortgage and the mortgage company going "Cool, but we're not going to credit the extra to your account"

I think it's shitty how they handled it, but I wouldn't advise Convo Convo to be a baby about it now and take extra punishment. Also, I really like his current avatar.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
In San Diego 14-2 gets you fired and 4-12 gets you extended.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just settle the ban on the League year. March 1. It's a fucking sports forum.

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler