NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Another football player killed in New Orleans over a traffic incident. I feel like we have done this already...

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Cowboys can't hang onto the ball. Looking ugly out there tonight.

If the Vikings didn't blow the coverage on that play to Dez they would be looking at a shutout.

• 1Cutler

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Dak stripped!

The Vikings receivers must also play on the Rams.

• 1Cutler

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The game isn't over (thanks incompetent Vikings offense) but Dallas does not deserve to win this.

• 1Cutler

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
That was clearly a fumble from the other angle.

Way to cost you the game special teams.

• 1Cutler

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Curious what the hell is going on with Zimmer's eye, they described as a web covered it or something like that

• 1Cutler

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
He rubbed his eye or something and detached his retina.

Also the Vikings receivers really suck and so does their punter. Bradford is not the problem on this offense tonight.

• 1Cutler

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I like how quickly this has turned from "The Vikings can hang with anyone!" to "Ya, we suck, eh?"

Makes me feel good for the Vikings effort for the rest of the year.

• 1Cutler

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Amazing drive by Bradford then sails it for the 2point. What a dork.

• 1Cutler

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Cowboys got away with one. While I think it is a shitty penalty, they almost always call when you hit the QB in the head

• 1Cutler

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Typical Bradford - gutsy, clutch drive then sails the 2 pt conversion 15 yards high. I'll take it, boys look like they need this 10 day break.

• 1Cutler

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Vikings defense doesn't get enough credit, held Dallas to season lows in yards, points, and first downs. The vikings have one of the worst offenses in the league and a historically bad rushing game, the defense is on the field way to often to be putting up the numbers that they are. 17 points a game, with a offense ranked in the bottom 4.

• 1Cutler

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Vikings defense doesn't get enough credit, held Dallas to season lows in yards, points, and first downs. The vikings have one of the worst offenses in the league and a historically bad rushing game, the defense is on the field way to often to be putting up the numbers that they are. 17 points a game, with a offense ranked in the bottom 4.

Not sure what you're talking about because all I've heard anyone say is their defense is great but their offense is Wentz level bad.

• 1Cutler

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
he didn't say they get no credit. He said not enough. So whatever credit you've been hearing them get ... it's not enough. According to him. Based on what I saw tonight, he might have a point.

• 1Cutler

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm just salty that the rams have more yards from scrimmage than the vikings do this season. Vikings offense is trying to run a new scheme this year, complete 70% of your passes while running out the clock on yourself. Its offense by treading water, and it is miserable to watch.

• 1Cutler

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not how you play on your best days, but when you play your worst games and still find a way to win that really matters.

This team reminds me so much of the team Ben took 15-1 as a rookie. Worse defense than we had, but a better offense.

• 1Cutler

moontayle

Golden Squire
Can't say no to a win, but damn that was ugly. Zeke had what, 3 long (20+ yards) runs called back? Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Next up the Giants. Rooting for the Steelers because if they win and Dallas handles its business in their next game, the East is locked up with three weeks to go!

• 1Cutler