NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Ameraves Ameraves I voted for you, but I suspect a change of location is about to happen, again.
Thanks for the vote. But like I said, I wasn't expecting to make it in :)

I really doubt there will be another move. Sure as shit hope not at least

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thanks for the vote. But like I said, I wasn't expecting to make it in :)

I really doubt there will be another move. Sure as shit hope not at least

Better not be.

So the Ravens are still mulling over Nick Mangold and Anquan. Look, I like Q a hell of alot. He's 90. Nick is 85. This is not a solution.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anquan has at least a couple years left in him.

He would also fit the social security wr position the Ravens utilize. Mason---Smith---?

This franchise kills me in it's inability to ever get a big time WR1 for Unibrow.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Boldin was arguably the best WR on the Lions last year, out of a pretty strong WR core.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Boldin was arguably the best WR on the Lions last year, out of a pretty strong WR core.

Hey, I'm a Boldin fan. He's tough as titanium. He was the best WR when he was here and would be again for a year. He's a stick mover. Not a question.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Don't want you to feel left out edko, voted for you as well. Should have put it in the original post.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
How is that worrisome or even surprising? He's mexican. Statistically, there's about a 50% chance that he's fucked another dude. He may not have considered himself gay or bi but he has definitely fucked at least one dude.

Cause he is Mexican?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
thats very interesting Hoss. tell us more about this "50% likely to have fucked a dude" hypothesis

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think from the comment quoted, it wasn't from here and maybe he shouldn't be here anymore unless he reasonable explains himself

• 1Cutler

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
only broadcasting Kapp will do is from homeless shelters giving out his suits trying to look 'I grew up black'.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Great news for Kaepernick. He will now be the default "oh shit our QB got hurt in training camp" guy. I am sure that I don't want him to go into broadcasting and giving the SJW take all the time.

Jets would seem like the perfect situation...but their owner has a big problem with his protest last year. I'm skeptical that resistance holds if their QB play is as bad as I expect it to be, but we'll see. Most other teams that "need" a QB got one in the draft, no? Trying to think of where else would be a landing spot.