NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eh, its Bayless. There are only a few teams left and just as much airtime as before. Shitposting out loud.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Does anyone actually enjoy listening to Skip Bayless? That guy is an obnoxious cunt and has no business having his own show. I can't imagine the ratings are very good...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Does anyone actually enjoy listening to Skip Bayless? That guy is an obnoxious cunt and has no business having his own show. I can't imagine the ratings are very good...

I only enjoy it when the Cowboys get shit on and he loses his shit. Its fucking hilarious.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hot bodies are a terrible way to judge quarterbacks. Ben, Eli, Peyton...all flabby, pasty white boys, all have multiple rings. Hell even Brady doesn't look that good with his shirt off. Tim Tebow and Colin Kaepernick on the other hand, look like statues of greek gods and suck at quarterbacking. That said, Jay Cutler sucks AND has a bad body, so I guess all he has to fall back on is his millions of dollars.

Like rodgers he looks like a pretty normal if somewhat athletic white dude when you see him in person. Then you see some of the other players who look like somebody cut them out of granite and then gave them life but a lot of the QB's just aint that impressive looking.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Only if you are retarded enough to keep hand waving the thuggish sore lose behavior of the Roidhawks in nationally televised games. Even the worst of the NE and Cowboys fans have more dignity than that. Skip Bayless is a better sport than the Seattle Seahawks; let that sink in.

Also,

What the fuck are Dallas fans even thinking entertaining this drama and why is the god damn Dallas FO not quashing this? You know how you wreck a good rookie QB prospect? Destroy his confidence by making him doubt his claim to the position. This fucking around bullshit posturing is cancerous to the team going forward. I mean, I guess its great for those of us who want to win against them in the near future, but its sad to watch objectively.

This would be an idiotic move. Their qb looked fine he got his team back from 18 points down vs us last week and played great. Most of the problems early were dropped balls by his receivers and his Defense taking a half before they woke the hell up and I don't care how good a QB you are there is not a lot you can do if your Defense is letting a team like the pack score a TD nearly every drive.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Considering they got to stagger their Aderrol suspensions over the course of a season, I doubt that will withstand appeal. Plus at least Sneaky Pete owned up to it immediately. It wasn't the deflation that got Brady, it was the coverup.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Eh, its Bayless. There are only a few teams left and just as much airtime as before. Shitposting out loud.

I'd agree, except Jerry is saying stupid shit and he is the one who signs the checks.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Only if you are retarded enough to keep hand waving the thuggish sore lose behavior of the Roidhawks in nationally televised games. Even the worst of the NE and Cowboys fans have more dignity than that. Skip Bayless is a better sport than the Seattle Seahawks; let that sink in.

How can you be so stupid that you still think I was talking about the seahawks in that post? Maybe you should go back and read it again. This time, buckle down and read both sentences.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Apparently they're better than First Take.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
How can you be so stupid that you still think I was talking about the seahawks in that post? Maybe you should go back and read it again. This time, buckle down and read both sentences.

He thinks the Cowboys front office should respond to every idiot making shit up so cut him some slack, he's probably furious that the packers front office hasn't quashed the rumors of Rodgers being gay and Munn is his beard and he has become a scientologist.

• 1Salty

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
He thinks the Cowboys front office should respond to every idiot making shit up so cut him some slack, he's probably furious that the packers front office hasn't quashed the rumors of Rodgers being gay and Munn is his beard and he has become a scientologist.
Links?

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I've actually made that joke myself multiple times in this thread. The problem with the Cowboys situation is Jerry is being retarded and could show some leadership here by putting his foot down early instead of stirring the shitpot and letting others do it.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I've actually made that joke myself multiple times in this thread. The problem with the Cowboys situation is Jerry is being retarded and could show some leadership here by putting his foot down early instead of stirring the shitpot and letting others do it.

Jerry stop people from talking about his team? Legitimate question, just how fucking retarded are you?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What the fuck are Dallas fans even thinking entertaining this drama and why is the god damn Dallas FO not quashing this? You know how you wreck a good rookie QB prospect? Destroy his confidence by making him doubt his claim to the position.

That's such a completely BS cliche and only accepted as truth because talking heads repeat it so often. it's nonsense and Dak actually played his best whenever there was talk of Romo coming in to replace him and his position actually was in doubt.

It's also ridiculous to think the Dallas FO should be falling over themselves to comment on anything Bayless says.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Considering they got to stagger their Aderrol suspensions over the course of a season, I doubt that will withstand appeal. Plus at least Sneaky Pete owned up to it immediately. It wasn't the deflation that got Brady, it was the coverup.

First off they didn't stagger shit over adderall you idiot. Both Sherm and Browner tested positive. Sherman beat his suspension because proper procedures weren't followed and Browner dropped his appeal and served it.

Yeah I saw this. Not surprising but it does suck given I was hoping they would use our high picks on some O line talent and stop going with their current plan.

• 1Solidarity

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jerry stop people from talking about his team? Legitimate question, just how fucking retarded are you?

This whole bunch of Bayless commentary came about specifically because of stuff Jerry (and to a lesser extent Garret) spouted. And its not really a cliché. No QB has ever done well when they are looking over their shoulder, especially rookies. There is literally no downside to the Dallas FO saying flat out "Unless things change, Dak is our starter going forward." especially when Tony already gracefully stepped aside for him. Believe me when I say this. The only two seasons in a decade that the Packers missed where the ones immediately following the Favre to Rodgers transition fallout.

Dallas should stop inventing drama and get themselves laser focused on building on what they had going on the last two years. Or don't and keep playing Martyball in the playoffs, I guess.