NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
@Gankak
It was five guys over a two year period, and Sheman weaseled out of it on a technicality. The bulk of the other four guys had their suspensions spread out over the season (except Barbre who got cut before he could serve the suspension). I won't say its a Seahawk problem, but it is most certainly a Pete Carrol problem as any USC fan can tell you.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
This whole bunch of Bayless commentary came about specifically because of stuff Jerry (and to a lesser extent Garret) spouted. And its not really a cliché. No QB has ever done well when they are looking over their shoulder, especially rookies. There is literally no downside to the Dallas FO saying flat out "Unless things change, Dak is our starter going forward." especially when Tony already gracefully stepped aside for him. Believe me when I say this. The only two seasons in a decade that the Packers missed where the ones immediately following the Favre to Rodgers transition fallout.

Dallas should stop inventing drama and get themselves laser focused on building on what they had going on the last two years. Or don't and keep playing Martyball in the playoffs, I guess.

They are actively trying to trade Romo, you are a fucking idiot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Another confirmation, Dak is out!

People who think Dak isn't starting next season think the Earth is flat too. Aka a bunch of idiots.

I don't understand how anyone with a brain can stand any of these sports "debate" shows. PTI seems to be the only one that doesn't lower your IQ any when you watch it.

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
People who think Dak isn't starting next season think the Earth is flat too. Aka a bunch of idiots.

I don't understand how anyone with a brain can stand any of these sports "debate" shows. PTI seems to be the only one that doesn't lower your IQ any when you watch it.

How will the Cowboys front office maintain lazer focus if they don't address Skips concerns?!?!

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I hear adderall works well, My boy Phaz can hook em up he seems to be an adderall expert.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
How will the Cowboys front office maintain lazer focus if they don't address Skips concerns?!?!

They SHOULD be focusing on increasing Romo's trade value by making sure everyone knows that if they can't get a good trade offer for Romo, they'll just cut him anyways! Duh. It's amazing Phaz isn't a GM with how well he understands basic shit.

• 2Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like the 49ers wanted to get Fangio back as DC, and the Bears wouldn't even let them talk.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I'm pretty sure the rules state it only is disclosed if he misses time. Are the Jags going to lose a pick as well for Bortles not disclosing he had two shoulder separations?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Zach Orr, our 24 year old up and coming ILB who had a nice season last year....is retiring due to serious problems with his neck. I respect the guy's decision, which has to be tough, but FFS this club just has no luck but bad luck anymore.

• 1Solidarity

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Zach Orr, our 24 year old up and coming ILB who had a nice season last year....is retiring due to serious problems with his neck. I respect the guy's decision, which has to be tough, but FFS this club just has no luck but bad luck anymore.

This is terrible news. Dude is really fucking good.

Best decision for his health though, have to respect that.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Get your franchise tags out, they could poach Bell, Cousins, Jeffery, Berry, Short and more!

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
The league has responded, with VP of Communications saying the rule has been interpreted correctly and the penalty should stand, and with the head of officiating stating he has not been in contact with any team about the call’s legitimacy.
Nothing to see here folks.

Back to Romo. You guys think you'll go after Josh Gordon to get him a weapon on the outside?

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah I'm pretty sure the rules state it only is disclosed if he misses time. Are the Jags going to lose a pick as well for Bortles not disclosing he had two shoulder separations?

The league has issued fines in the past when teams haven’t shared full injury information, but there can be additional discipline handed down if teams have multiple offenses of league policies. The Seahawks have run afoul of the league three times due to violations of the rules governing offseason work, which led the NFL to strip a week of organized team activities this offseason and a fifth-round pick from the team.

Read the article, jackass. The Seahawks cheat more than the Patriots supposedly do and that's why it might cost them a pick (probably won't tho).

• 1Salty

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
The league has issued fines in the past when teams haven’t shared full injury information, but there can be additional discipline handed down if teams have multiple offenses of league policies. The Seahawks have run afoul of the league three times due to violations of the rules governing offseason work, which led the NFL to strip a week of organized team activities this offseason and a fifth-round pick from the team.

Read the article, jackass. The Seahawks cheat more than the Patriots supposedly do and that's why it might cost them a pick (probably won't tho).
Still doesn't answer the first part now does it? Since he never missed practice and was never questionable for missing gametime now was he?

God I wish you were still dead. Stop acting like a salty bitch.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Here's the wording of the rule in question:

"The practice report provides clubs and fans an accurate description of a player's injury status and how much he participated in practice during the week. If any player has a significant or noteworthy injury, it must be listed on the practice report, even if he fully participates in practice and the team expects that he will play in the team's next game. This is especially important for key players whose injuries may be covered extensively by the media."

The most damaging word here from the Seahawks' perspective is significant. That's the same word Carroll used to describe Sherman's injury in the radio interview.

Also, Sherman was listed on the injury report in 11 of the final 12 weeks of the season (including playoffs). In 10 of those instances, he missed practice, but the report described the reason as "non-injury related." Before the Seahawks' Week 12 game, he was listed with an ankle injury. But the knee issue, which Carroll said occurred some time in the middle of the season, was never mentioned.

Sorry Itlan Itlan you are retarded.

• 1Like