NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Zach Orr, our 24 year old up and coming ILB who had a nice season last year....is retiring due to serious problems with his neck. I respect the guy's decision, which has to be tough, but FFS this club just has no luck but bad luck anymore.
Sucks man. Kid seemed like a great player and a good role model. But in the long road it might be the best thing for him, just dont fuck with your neck.

I see what Harrison does to his body just to play at 38 and it makes me think by the time hes 50 he will be a mess with an awful life of old age ahead of him if he lives that long.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Nothing to see here folks.

Back to Romo. You guys think you'll go after Josh Gordon to get him a weapon on the outside?

Oh shit, I never expected the NFL to cover up it's fuckry and deny it did anything wrong. WHAT A TWIST!

By "you guys", you mean the texans, obviously, and I don't think they will because they need OL help more. I expect them to try to pilfer some cowboys linemen after they trade for romo, then sign DMac in Free agency.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still doesn't answer the first part now does it? Since he never missed practice and was never questionable for missing gametime now was he?

God I wish you were still dead. Stop acting like a salty bitch.
You are dumb

• 1Solidarity

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Zach Orr, our 24 year old up and coming ILB who had a nice season last year....is retiring due to serious problems with his neck. I respect the guy's decision, which has to be tough, but FFS this club just has no luck but bad luck anymore.

I remember when Pollack had to retire with the Bengals after basically snapping his neck on field. Was some scary shit. Glad to see he at least got another job doing college football media.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Here's the wording of the rule in question:

"The practice report provides clubs and fans an accurate description of a player's injury status and how much he participated in practice during the week. If any player has a significant or noteworthy injury, it must be listed on the practice report, even if he fully participates in practice and the team expects that he will play in the team's next game. This is especially important for key players whose injuries may be covered extensively by the media."

The most damaging word here from the Seahawks' perspective is significant. That's the same word Carroll used to describe Sherman's injury in the radio interview.

Also, Sherman was listed on the injury report in 11 of the final 12 weeks of the season (including playoffs). In 10 of those instances, he missed practice, but the report described the reason as "non-injury related." Before the Seahawks' Week 12 game, he was listed with an ankle injury. But the knee issue, which Carroll said occurred some time in the middle of the season, was never mentioned.

Sorry Itlan Itlan you are retarded.
I find it funny you actually looked it up. I didn't even open the article. Nor did I even know what body part Sherman injured until you just mentioned his ankle/knee.

So I heard today Denver might be willing to trade Aqib Talib for Dak. Pretty exciting stuff for Mr. Prescott!

• 4Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh shit, I never expected the NFL to cover up it's fuckry and deny it did anything wrong. WHAT A TWIST!

By "you guys", you mean the texans, obviously, and I don't think they will because they need OL help more. I expect them to try to pilfer some cowboys linemen after they trade for romo, then sign DMac in Free agency.
No? I mean the Cowboys, where Tony Romo plays quarterback? Fucking idiot.

Dez can't do it all himself and I think Williams is walking, so Josh Gordon can slide right in there. Solid WR core.

• 1Cutler

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I find it funny you actually looked it up. I didn't even open the article. Nor did I even know what body part Sherman injured until you just mentioned his ankle/knee.

You being a complete know nothing blow hard isn't new, you don't have to constantly remind us that you are a zero information poster.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
@MethHawk-
Pats cheat more, they are just better at it like everything else for the most part. But like I said earlier, the cover-up is what gets you busted and Carrol admitted to doing it immediately. They will get a slap on the wrist, at best.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Covered up for 10 weeks, immediately admitted to it. Just retard phazael things.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This would be hilarious after all the shitting on Captain Kirk Redskins fans have done.

49ers could pursue Kirk Cousins regardless of Redskins' decision, report says

While the Redskins figure out what to do with Kirk Cousins, the 49ers reportedly have made up their minds about the 28-year-old quarterback.

And Washington's decision — it can sign Cousins to a massive, long-term deal, it can franchise tag him for a second straight season or it can let him test free agency — apparently will not affect San Francisco's desire to obtain the eight-year pro.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't know how credible the report is but I have a hard time taking him serious when he claims Cousins is an 8 year pro.

Kirk Cousins

Yeah I don't think its very likely but someone mentioned it to me so I googled it up and there were a couple articles. I picked the first I came across.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I have heard talk about the 49ers pursuing Cousins, but I just don't see it happening. Even if the Redskins don't work out a long term deal, I am sure they will put the non exclusive tag on him. Then if the 49ers do offer him something and he leaves, they have to give up 2 1st round picks? With as many holes as the 49ers have, this would be the stupidest thing they could possibly do right now. So I suppose I should fully expect that to happen.

• 2Solidarity