NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Keegan-Michael Key monologue for the NFL honors show was hilarious.

"We're here in Houston...the city with the 8th wonder of the world, the Astrodome. And also the 9th wonder of the world, Brock Osweiler's contract"

Fucking savage.

:worf:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
T.O. was no doubt a DBag, but is undoubtedly a HOF player. It is a travesty that he wasn't inducted this year
It's not really a travesty, it's just there's becoming a huge backlog of talented players due to the limits on the number of inductees. It's only going to get worse.

Meanwhile, Jason Taylor is a first ballot HoF'er while Joe Jacoby with 3 rings and on what's probably the best offensive line in history has waited 20 years since he retired.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Wide Receivers get shit on all the time with HoF classes. I mean look how long it took for Art Monk to get in. He basically was 2nd or 3rd in basically every career stat that mattered for WRs at the time. He retired in 1995 and didn't get in till 2008.

Monk got screwed no doubt.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That begs the question then will Moss get the same treatment as T.O.? He is due up in 2018 I believe and was just as much of a dickbag

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
How many first ballot WRs have there been? I can think of only one in Jerry Rice. My knowledge of the game before say... 1985ish is way spotty and mostly just from NFL films so not very complete.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
That begs the question then will Moss get the same treatment as T.O.? He is due up in 2018 I believe and was just as much of a dickbag

Yeah he does. Though Moss IMO was the better receiver, neither won anything...

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
How many first ballot WRs have there been? I can think of only one in Jerry Rice. My knowledge of the game before say... 1985ish is way spotty and mostly just from NFL films so not very complete.

Rice, Monk, Largent...SHOULD have been 1st ballot IMO. Those are the ones I can think of. Rice of course is. Monk we know was not, not sure on Largent.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
TO and Moss played the same number of seasons/games and TO had more yards and more TDs. And TO's best QB was McNabb probably. Certainly wasn't the GOAT. Also that 18 - 1 season didn't moss have like 20 or 25 or some ridiculous number like that? Stats say TO was a better receiver.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Rice, Monk, Largent...SHOULD have been 1st ballot IMO. Those are the ones I can think of. Rice of course is. Monk we know was not, not sure on Largent.

Pretty sure Largent wasn't. I however am not sure either.

*edit* according to Wikipedia Largent was a first balloter.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
TO and Moss played the same number of seasons/games and TO had more yards and more TDs. And TO's best QB was McNabb probably. Certainly wasn't the GOAT. Also that 18 - 1 season didn't moss have like 20 or 25 or some ridiculous number like that? Stats say TO was a better receiver.

post-6493-Jennifer-Lawrence-okay-thumbs-ilbJ.gif

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

You changed my mind...maybe. Eyeballing it just I think of Moss as making spectacular catches. Owens just dropping balls left and right.

Why Terrell Owens Had a Greater NFL Career Than Randy Moss

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Give me Moss every time.

Weird how he went out though... 3 1000 yard seasons in NE, he gets dealt, and falls off a cliff.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Damn I thought he had more TDs than Moss did. I looked at stats last night with a friend cause we had this same conversation and I apparently at 43 am losing my fucking mind.

They had the same amount of TDs. They kept bringing it up when TO was trying to sign with a team, but didn't get any takers.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Uber Uberest Uber Uberest I mean come on if the Chiefs were ever in the Super Bowl down by that much at half time you'd suicide watch me too. Especially after the lovely Spygate stuff I posted while Millie banned you. lmao

• 1Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Give me Moss every time.

Weird how he went out though... 3 1000 yard seasons in NE, he gets dealt, and falls off a cliff.

Moss was a system WR.

On a side note. Eli wins that game last night for the Falcons 100 times out of 100.