NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Jerry Jones will never vote for a team to wind up in San Antonio. And as long as JJ has the ear of enough other owners, that move will never take place.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
By 3% of his peers one year? GTFO with that shit. He wasn't a Romanowski he just laid people the fuck out back when you could do that and went all out every play.

Multiple years through out his career, he was considered a dirty player rather you or anyone else likes it.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If the Vikings could fix their OL issues, he would be a nice option with Diggs, Rudolph, etc especially if Treadwell came into his own. The Steelers desperately need someone who can be a weapon when teams just focus on AB. Bryant being such a dipshit makes him unreliable, but good lord if he could not be stupid, AB, Fitz, and Bryant would be a stupidly good group of receivers. Pittsburgh will have a decent amount of cap space to hire a FA here and there this offseason too.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
McAfee is the shit.

He went to my alma mater and his college interviews were just as hilarious. He would straight up talk about how he hated everything about school in interviews and just do the bare minimum to play football and party. He was definitely destined to do some kind of media job after football. Hope he does well.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He has fucked up knees, 3 major surgeries already i think? And Im pretty sure hes probably already set for life

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
You all know what "contender" Fitzgerald will go to if he moves teams. The patriots. What team for the past several years has been a contender every single year. The patriots.

Gen is switching sides...come to the dark side, root for the Patriots.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
You all know what "contender" Fitzgerald will go to if he moves teams. The patriots. What team for the past several years has been a contender every single year. The patriots.

Gen is switching sides...come to the dark side, root for the Patriots.

He better hurry, I think Brandon Marshall is going to want to sign with the Pats. Plus, Patriots really have no use for another slot receiver witch Fitz has become over the last few years. Also, they will hopefully convince the Browns to trade the #1 pick for Garapollo and stick Myles Garrett on the defensive front thats already really good.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
He better hurry, I think Brandon Marshall is going to want to sign with the Pats. Plus, Patriots really have no use for another slot receiver witch Fitz has become over the last few years. Also, they will hopefully convince the Browns to trade the #1 pick for Garapollo and stick Myles Garrett on the defensive front thats already really good.
My initial instinct is to call you a raging retard... but it's the Browns, so it's within the realm of fucking possibility.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
My initial instinct is to call you a raging retard... but it's the Browns, so it's within the realm of fucking possibility.

Well, it has a high dose of Retardness in it... but the Browns have 2 first round picks, I wouldnt be surprised if they have the #12 pick to the Pats for Jimmy G. The #1 overpick is dumb to actually believe, but hey... you never know.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jimmy G did increase his value due to his impressive cameo for Tom early this year, but he also copped himself an injury prone tag.

The way he was hurt so effortlessly was concerning, as in his injury was entirely avoidable if he lands in a better position. But he is inexperienced and hasnt taken too many hits during his young career so hes not used to limiting damage.

So a team sacrificing a 1st rounder for Gorrapollo is a huge risk. I think the Pats can steal a 2nd for him though. He is worth a 2nd round pick IMO.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
All joking aside "because they are the Browns" it will be for the 12th pick. There is no way they are going to reach for a QB at 1 and neither of the guys they are reported to be evaluating is worth that 12th pick. The only upside to drafting a QB at 12 is you get the full rookie contract vs another year or so before you have to look at signing Jimmy G long term. And as others have pointed out, QBs drafted in picks 10-25 have a turrrrrrible outcome.

You're talking the likes of Johnny Football (bah-gawd), Brandon Weedon (LOL Browns), Brady Quinn (J H Christ just stop it, Cleveland), EJ Manuel, Gabbert, Ponder, Jesus Tebow, Freeman, and Leinart. You have to go to back 2008 and argue for Joe Flacco to find a franchise QB in those picks.

Oh we are still talking about the Browns right? I would rather take a guy that Darth Bill thought was good enough to back up Brady in case Bernard Pollard Part Deux happens again OVER anyone evaluated by the Browns front office. Again this is the franchise that blew THREE first round picks on QBs that were off the team or out of the league within two years of being drafted.

Trade the 12th pick for him. Even if you didn't blow it on a QB they would take an out of shape DT that will be cut in 3 years or a slow ass CB that can't play zone.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All joking aside "because they are the Browns" it will be for the 12th pick. There is no way they are going to reach for a QB at 1 and neither of the guys they are reported to be evaluating is worth that 12th pick. The only upside to drafting a QB at 12 is you get the full rookie contract vs another year or so before you have to look at signing Jimmy G long term. And as others have pointed out, QBs drafted in picks 10-25 have a turrrrrrible outcome.

You're talking the likes of Johnny Football (bah-gawd), Brandon Weedon (LOL Browns), Brady Quinn (J H Christ just stop it, Cleveland), EJ Manuel, Gabbert, Ponder, Jesus Tebow, Freeman, and Leinart. You have to go to back 2008 and argue for Joe Flacco to find a franchise QB in those picks.

Oh we are still talking about the Browns right? I would rather take a guy that Darth Bill thought was good enough to back up Brady in case Bernard Pollard Part Deux happens again OVER anyone evaluated by the Browns front office. Again this is the franchise that blew THREE first round picks on QBs that were off the team or out of the league within two years of being drafted.

Trade the 12th pick for him. Even if you didn't blow it on a QB they would take an out of shape DT that will be cut in 3 years or a slow ass CB that can't play zone.

lol. Whats sad is the Niners might be worse off, which is incredible when you remember they played in a Super Bowl 3 years ago.