NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Well, don't tell me, call up the NFL and get yourself a high-paying job. Your large fonts are quite impressive BTW, your penis must be enormous.

• 2Cutler
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
We need to rename this thread to the "2018 Offseason thread - Will the 49ers go back-to-back?!".

Ole Shanny is going to make the Niners great again! We don't hang NFC Championship banners, right Jed!?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Great argument.

I mean, it's not like there are shit loads of Hall of Famers etc who after the game said the same thing. But hey WERE AGGRESSIVE SO LETS HERP AND DERP

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Hall of famers who already knew the outcome. See how easy it is?

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
They showed the Ryan sack on Inside the NFL on showtime. No one was wide open for a tcuhdown.

Genjiro Genjiro when did you become the type to argue with retards?

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
They showed the coach's film? It wasn't me that said it, it was Greg Cosell from NFL Films. He breaks down film for a living, but maybe you had a better view on that clip from Inside the NFL.

• 1Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Ya it was from behind Ryan, had two receivers with in cuts and a receiver slipping between the two in cuts, but there were 3 Pats there. He may have completed a pass, who knows, but no one was running free for a touchdown.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You always need a touchdown. If they had done what everyone says, ran it 3 times when the Pats defense is expecting a run and the dude missed the FG, you guys would all be ranting about how they were playing to not lose, prevent offense, blah blah blah. I'm pretty sure a lot of people could make the right play calls after they know the outcome.
You're not considering the secondary effect of running the ball, and that's running time off the clock; something it seems like Atlanta wasn't all that interested in doing.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
You're not considering the secondary effect of running the ball, and that's running time off the clock; something it seems like Atlanta wasn't all that interested in doing.

Well as we can all see, Brutal was the one doing the play calling for Atlanta. Mystery solved.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
For the record, I never said that Shanahan made the right call. I just said all the people claiming to be smarter than him with the benefit of hindsight are full of shit.

Also, I think it's time that I come clean with all of you. I am actually Kyle Shanahan.

• 2Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
It's not hindsight. Anyone that knows minimal about football knew you weren't playing the Patriots at that point, you were playing the clock. You run and bleed the clock 100 times out of 100, and you win 100 times out of 100.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
It's super easy to say that when you know the other thing didn't work. What you said is basic, conservative football strategy. Basic, conservative football strategy probably isn't the way to beat Belichick, but it's always there for us Monday morning blowhards when a more sophisticated strategy didn't work and no one can prove us wrong since we don't actually do anything.

100 out of 100 unless there's a fumble, or you miss the field goal, or they block it, or you get called for penalties that back you up or 100 other things that can go wrong on any play.

• 5Cutler
Reactions: 4 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
It's super easy to say that when you know the other thing didn't work. What you said is basic, conservative football strategy. Basic, conservative football strategy probably isn't the way to beat Belichick, but it's always there for us Monday morning blowhards when a more sophisticated strategy didn't work and no one can prove us wrong since we don't actually do anything.

100 out of 100 unless there's a fumble, or you miss the field goal, or they block it, or you get called for penalties that back you up or 100 other things that can go wrong on any play.

They were up 28-9 at the start of the 4th. Come on man, no foresight needed there. Even BB and TB would need massive help if you play that by the book.

If there was a fumble, lets say...no one would in the least blame them for going back to what got them there.

• 1Like

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
One of the reasons BB is fucking awesome. The NFL said that everyone had to wear official, unaltered apparel on the sidelines.

BB wears his shit inside out.

9862536-nfl-super-bowl-li-new-england-patriots-vs-atlanta-falcons-850x560.jpe

55MWqhs.png

Because, fuck you. That's why.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Fucking christ, you made me like an Uber post. You've taken shit posting to a new brutul level. Bravo.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Same Daezuel, you run the damn ball with just under 4 mins left kick the FG and play defense. It wasn't like they didn't have some success running the ball, maybe they score running we will never know but we do know that throwing the ball cost them a ring.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
These threads are confusing me. Why are we talking about the superbowl in the offseason thread and the hall of fame in the postseason one?