NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He was a hell of a player and as a Chargers fan I won't miss him. Dioblaire Dioblaire Lol @ Denver. Good luck Ware.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
From Peter King's MMQB

• Washington weirdness. Washington lost both starting wide receivers, smeared the GM as they fired him, and the franchise quarterback wants to be traded. Nice weekend, Dan Snyder.

Feelsbad if youre a Skins fan

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
From Peter King's MMQB

• Washington weirdness. Washington lost both starting wide receivers, smeared the GM as they fired him, and the franchise quarterback wants to be traded. Nice weekend, Dan Snyder.

Feelsbad if youre a Skins fan
Yeah that shit is crazy.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
He was a hell of a player and as a Chargers fan I won't miss him. Dioblaire Dioblaire Lol @ Denver. Good luck Ware.

I'm not too worried about his loss as it means to the effectiveness of the defense. Plenty of depth there. But the team will definitely miss his leadership qualities. Next man up, I say.

• 1Solidarity

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Denvers best guy on defense was Wade Phillips, bringing in Vance Joseph is going to be their downfall.

• 2Like
  • 2Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
so the big "non story" from tmz is elliot pulling a womans top down to expose her breast at a party....

reason why it is a non story- woman didn't complain and....she did it herself(flashing the crowd) a few minutes later

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's ok. Just declare yourself a Fan Free Agent. No one will fault a Redskin fan for ditching. Find a new team and move on. It will be the best decision you ever make.

Come on now, can't do this. At worst I'll be bitching for Snyder to get the fuck out. You don't ever switch teams.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That fake spin move by Ware just filthy. Definitely HoF bound. Hated him playing against the Skins, because he was so damn dominant.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Kirk Cousins Trade Rumors: Browns Reportedly 'Will Try' to Deal for Redskins QB

While I don't think this actually will happen, it got me thinking about if it did. Let's say Cleveland pulls off some crazy trade and gets Cousins, but he doesn't want to sign a long term deal with them. Can they then franchise tag him next year, and it counts as the first use of the tag? Or would it work as the 3rd time he is being tagged, and they would have to pay him $34m or whatever crazy number it was?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Kirk Cousins Trade Rumors: Browns Reportedly 'Will Try' to Deal for Redskins QB

While I don't think this actually will happen, it got me thinking about if it did. Let's say Cleveland pulls off some crazy trade and gets Cousins, but he doesn't want to sign a long term deal with them. Can they then franchise tag him next year, and it counts as the first use of the tag? Or would it work as the 3rd time he is being tagged, and they would have to pay him $34m or whatever crazy number it was?

Counts as the 3rd time, Saints tried to dispute that it when they tagged Brees and arbitration or the courts I forget which decided it was the second time because the Chargers tagged him previously.

Washington should trade him if he doesn't want to be there and take the treasure trove Cleveland is willing to pay in draft picks. Though I hope they double down and tag him forever and never let him leave.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users