NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
In all of this I completely missed Osweiler. I mean, yeah, I did bring up that he's got it made as a millionaire who sucks, but he doesn't even have to play for the Browns. Like, holy shit, is Osweiler one of the luckiest fucks to ever live?

He got traded to the Browns and he doesn't even have to play for them!

Almost, almost. He's so bad...they don't even want his ass. Sure, he's lucky because he's rich as fuck but damn...the price for that! Almost like selling your soul. Now he needs to get some comfy underwear because that ass is getting ulcers from all the pine it's going to feel.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally catching up on FA news. Bengals lose their best two OL men after an already horrendous year. Dalton will be sacked 75+ times. Window officially closed.

This gives me hope.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Pretty stoked on the Whitworth signing even if he is 35. Now to pray he stays healthy.

Aww yiss neighbor.

wxskVOU.gif

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Almost, almost. He's so bad...they don't even want his ass. Sure, he's lucky because he's rich as fuck but damn...the price for that! Almost like selling your soul. Now he needs to get some comfy underwear because that ass is getting ulcers from all the pine it's going to feel.
I know football players have a different mindset, but to be 26 years old in his situation? Fuck, I'd take that deal in a heartbeat.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Best part is they didn't even have to give up Butler as part of the trade.

Awesome. Worked out perfectly.

So Brady is going to have Edelman, Hogan, Gronk, Cooks, Allen, Amendola and Mitchell as recievers/TE and Lewis, White and Blount (hopefully) in the backfield. Combined with the same OLine? I'd say the O is set.

Now we just got to keep Hightower. That with a top three secondary (Butler, Gilmore, Chung, McCourtney), might as well just pencil the Pats into the Superbowl now.

That plus watching the Cowboys miss the playoffs will make this an enjoyable season.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Cutler
Reactions: 4 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I hope the 49ers somehow manage to get Hightower, would be a huge boost to that defense.

Patriots are going to be fucking scary next year

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
not sure if amendola will come back--he is signed but has taken a pay cut for the past 2 years.....but ya barring injury..offense is stacked.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dolphins take our absurdly overpriced old and slow linebacker off our hands in Timmons.

<3

Also, the Patriots somehow got better in free agency.......ffs crown them now

• 1Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Awesome. Worked out perfectly.

So Brady is going to have Edelman, Hogan, Gronk, Cooks, Allen, Amendola and Mitchell as recievers/TE and Lewis, White and Blount (hopefully) in the backfield. Combined with the same OLine? I'd say the O is set.

Now we just got to keep Hightower. That with a top three secondary (Butler, Gilmore, Chung, McCourtney), might as well just pencil the Pats into the Superbowl now.

That plus watching the Cowboys miss the playoffs will make this an enjoyable season.

Harmon not Chung fyi.

• 1Cutler

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Most people are saying this is a great draft with the exception of quarterbacks.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I know football players have a different mindset, but to be 26 years old in his situation? Fuck, I'd take that deal in a heartbeat.

Damn straight! I listen to Rusillo and Kanell daily(because it's what I have), and Danny Kanell said he wanted that backup position after a while. He promotes it as a damn good living...which is exactly what it is. As successful as Matt Flynn has been I think Josh McCown is the stud. 13 years and counting.

I've heard the same. Super deep draft. Time for the Browns to make their climb back...........