NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Thank you, Merrith. I've been saying Flacco is a worthless sack of shit for years but your example says it so much better.

Well...that's not exactly where I was going with it to be honest. I don't think he's worthless at all. Just noting the discrepancy in attempts for certain QB's in certain offenses. Flacco did set his career high in yardage this year, and really he hasn't had a full strength, decent WR group in a few years now.

Brutal I agree completely he's not likely to get as many attempts as other pure pocket passers, but his overall numbers last year weren't all that terrible. 16 TD's to only 4 picks? This idea that he's completely washed up I think is coming mostly from the fact he's been on a completely shit team. I'm not trying to push him as a top 15-20 guy at all, just noting that in the right spot, I still think there is potential for success.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thank you, Merrith. I've been saying Flacco is a worthless sack of shit for years but your example says it so much better.

Worthless sack of a Super Bowl MVP!

I'm not letting you dig that deep on my guy, dammit. I'll accept it from Famm.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Kaepernick needs an all world offensive line in front of him to build his confidence back up. We all know he is shit going through his progressions, and he panics at the first hint of trouble in the pocket.

If he was able to go somewhere to build his confidence back up, he could end up being serviceable.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haha. No.

Joe is infuriating in his inconsistency but he's the guy and he's not going anywhere.

The problem the Ravens have right now is there is nobody to throw the ball to.

And no proven right tackle. Or center. Kinda have left guards sorta. But who needs an O-line when you have an elite QB.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

And no proven right tackle. Or center. Kinda have left guards sorta. But who needs an O-line when you have an elite QB.

Well you just lost those guys (or traded in the case of Zuttah) this offseason. Have to see how draft turns out before you worry too much. O line and receiver need to be on the list though.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Clearly the only stats that matter are fantasy points. How does casperdick compare to flacco on that front?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well you just lost those guys (or traded in the case of Zuttah) this offseason. Have to see how draft turns out before you worry too much. O line and receiver need to be on the list though.

I'm sure there's plans to sign some cuts for the o-line. Its early but a lot of holes right now.

Merrith

Clearly the only stats that matter are fantasy points. How does casperdick compare to flacco on that front?

Actually with his rushing yards as well I think he had some pretty good weeks for people last year, even on that shit team.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Kaepernick needs an all world offensive line in front of him to build his confidence back up. We all know he is shit going through his progressions, and he panics at the first hint of trouble in the pocket.

If he was able to go somewhere to build his confidence back up, he could end up being serviceable.
One day he may even be as good as Alex Smith.

• 1Solidarity

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Stole this from the Denver subreddit. Three weeks after they traded for him. Why am I not surprised?

s]
pxlna5ytsfny.jpg
[\spoiler]

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Always about the money, maybe not 8 million but something tells me no one wants to pay more than 2 for him and he's embarrassed.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
proposed rule change:

14. By Competition Committee: Makes it Unsportsmanlike Conduct to commit multiple fouls during the same down designed to manipulate the game clock.

what happened this year that instigated that proposal? i remember i saw it and at the time agreed that it should be unsportsmanlike, but i can't remember the details...