NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Considering Kirk is likely to walk next year since you guys dicked him around so much trading him would be a good idea if they can't make amends.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Considering Kirk is likely to walk next year since you guys dicked him around so much trading him would be a good idea if they can't make amends.

Yeah, that's why I noted it would still be a better result than him walking eventually for what will be at most a 3rd round compensatory pick. I'm praying we sign him long term, and The Danny stops acting like a moron and hires a new GM free from Bruce Allen's oversight and bullshit. It's about the only way we salvage shit.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Been pretty interesting watching a franchise intentionally sabotage themselves. For your sake as a fan I hope they get it together but either way it should continue to be hilarious.

Merrith

Been pretty interesting watching a franchise intentionally sabotage themselves. For your sake as a fan I hope they get it together but either way it should continue to be hilarious.

Honestly it all depends on what happens with Cousins. He could even have a very good year here with Pryor, and we could still be following Scot's draft board and help the D out and be competitive...but if Cousins ends up leaving and we have to start from scratch at QB while Allen has control of the power structure and decision making of the team...could be back to the dark days. Shit man, 3 winning seasons in 5 years and back to back last 2 is about as good as it's gotten around here in the last 25 years. We had a couple of other playoff appearances but those were all get lucky and get the final wild card only to get bounced by Seattle every damn time.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
that is sucky news :(

side note: they found Brady's Missing Jersey...and his jersey from superbowl 49 as well...a member of the international media stole both-he is from mexico apparently (the media guy).

Cybsled

Turns out he wasn't even legit media...essentially fake credentials lol. He had some other Super Bowl stuff besides Brady's it turns out.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wait, uber was at superbowl 49 too, wasn't he? Uber is a foreign word of some kind. I'm beginning to see some dots that need connecting.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Wait, uber was at superbowl 49 too, wasn't he? Uber is a foreign word of some kind. I'm beginning to see some dots that need connecting.

Uber is a german word, germany had Hitler, Hitler started a world war... Uber is the next Hitler trying to start WW3.

Fucking cracked the case.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I'm sad they took my jerseys. I guess I'll start a war over this, long live MexiGerm.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
@Famm Dennis Pitta's restructure from earlier this month saves over 2 million on the cap. Since he's the only guy left on the team that can catch a football, he's pretty affordable now.

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
Baltimore really is hit or miss every other year. Denver has no QB.

On draft day, Baltimore trades Joe Flacco to Denver for their first round pick. Denver gets a super bowl-winning QB, Flacco gets reunited with the one coach he really liked (had his best season statistically when Kubiak was his OC), Baltimore gets another 1st round pick to get their new QB.

Not that my crystal ball is all that accurate, mind you, but that would certainly make the draft interesting.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
On draft day, Baltimore trades Joe Flacco to Denver for their first round pick. Denver gets a super bowl-winning QB, Flacco gets reunited with the one coach he really liked (had his best season statistically when Kubiak was his OC), Baltimore gets another 1st round pick to get their new QB.

Not that my crystal ball is all that accurate, mind you, but that would certainly make the draft interesting.

Baltimore is going to do that... in a draft that most experts are saying is super light on good NFL ready QBs..... you ate lead paint as a child didn't you?

Merrith

Yeah as much as I want to chuckle at the characterization

This would only be amusing if Rahim Moore were still on the Broncos so Flacco could thank him for everything he's bought for himself since 2012 playoffs.

But, more seriously, what would the Ravens do then? As Gankak notes, it's not a great QB draft, and without at least Flacco there (who isn't old yet by any stretch) all they'd have is hopes and prayers.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Except Kubiak isn't in Denver anymore...

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
I think there are a few times quite happy to sit out and see how bad they can be in order to win the Sam Darnold Sweepstakes.

But you also have Jake Browning, Josh Rosen, and Baker Mayfield in next years draft.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
goodell just announced a change for how the game is played...Less Commercial Breaks during the game (will mean most likely imo longer breaks when we have them to make up the difference)