NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No wonder you are a Pats fag. You need winning in the worst kind of way. I almost feel bad for you but...you're a Pats fan.

Hoss and Edko, I understand completely your arguments about rooks. Do these guys not hire an agent? Someone that knows exactly the requirements for the combine? I can understand lower rated players not having agents but both of these were 1st round locks...until this shit. Foster still is but why fuck your money up over being a stupid rook? Hire a guy to help your retarded ass. And both of those guys sound stupid as shit outside of the football area.

Most of the time my bullshit meter would go off. This time it didn't. Either way, yeah his agent should have handled things better. Obviously, the agents statement is falling on alot of deaf ears.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Most of the time my bullshit meter would go off. This time it didn't. Either way, yeah his agent should have handled things better. Obviously, the agents statement is falling on alot of deaf ears.

I agree with you. I don't necessarily think they were trying to hide something, but it was stupid as hell. I'm putting more blame on the agents but I've heard both players talk. They not too bright.

Edit- I liked some of the leaving personalities and the replacements? They really suck. Most of the subs for the reg talent are laughably bad. I just wish I had more variety in radio options while driving.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hoss and Edko, I understand completely your arguments about rooks. Do these guys not hire an agent? Someone that knows exactly the requirements for the combine? I can understand lower rated players not having agents but both of these were 1st round locks...until this shit. Foster still is but why fuck your money up over being a stupid rook? Hire a guy to help your retarded ass. And both of those guys sound stupid as shit outside of the football area.

Honestly, I think you're assuming a level of urinary involvement by the agents that's just not there. Every single player has to take the test every year, and as far as we know, these are the only 2 guys who might have fucked it up in this way. My money is on the agents not realizing they needed someone to hold their hands while they pee'd in a cup. I bet the most common innocent mistake in a urine test (not counting failing it because you do drugs) it not providing enough sample. Next time I have one done, I'll ask the collector about that. They probably got some off handed comment about "Make sure you save plenty of piss for the lab" and took it to the extreme.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So I want McCaffrey to go to the Panthers - how many backfields have had a black QB and a white RB?

Read earlier the Broncos might try to move up to get him. I like the newton/stewart combo since they played against each other in the national championship, been a pleasure to watch.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I really hope someone will want to trade with the 49ers for their pick. They have so many holes on the roster and could fill a number of slots with picks 2-12 or so. So if they are able to get a couple other picks, that would be great.

If not, I don't know who I am hoping for. I keep hearing Solomon Thomas, but I am not sold on him for them right now. They have gone with DL the last 2 years, and while they still need more help there, I think other areas need it more. I would almost prefer Malik Hooker or Jamal Adams right now.

Just hope they don't fuck it up!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I really hope someone will want to trade with the 49ers for their pick. They have so many holes on the roster and could fill a number of slots with picks 2-12 or so. So if they are able to get a couple other picks, that would be great.

If not, I don't know who I am hoping for. I keep hearing Solomon Thomas, but I am not sold on him for them right now. They have gone with DL the last 2 years, and while they still need more help there, I think other areas need it more. I would almost prefer Malik Hooker or Jamal Adams right now.

Just hope they don't fuck it up!

Solomon Thomas is almost as good of a no brainer as Garrett. Kid is seriously good. They probably will try to trade down but who wants the pick this year? I don't see anyone wanting those QBs that badly.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Solomon Thomas is almost as good of a no brainer as Garrett. Kid is seriously good. They probably will try to trade down but who wants the pick this year? I don't see anyone wanting those QBs that badly.
Yeah I am sure he will be just fine, just the feeling we need more help elsewhere as well.

And holy shit at that crowd of people out there. Why in the world would you want to stand out there for hours, just to watch them announce one round of picks? That is insane.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
A party is a party is a party, but this one also has the NFL!!!! BABY!!!@!

I'd go if it was in Portland

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Would you?

Man, this is like the Superbowl for the Browns, doesn't get any better than this!!! (dont mind me I'm a salty Rams fan without a day 1 pick)

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
How loud are the boos for Goodell going to be?

I mean, that Philly crowd...

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
How dare they not fuck it up. They are the Browns!

Oh well, I didn't actually expect them to take Trubisky instead

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Nice, the 49ers were able to trade back

Wow, and they got a nice haul for it.

They get the Bears 3rd and 4th this year and next years 3rd. Seems like a lot to move up 1 spot