NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Rams don't have a first round pick, it went to Tennessee

• 4Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Raiders are going to be a frightening offense for the 100's of fans watching in Oakland this year.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Dilute samples are pretty easy to get. One of my friends who I know hasn't smoked pot in like 10 years just had one a couple weeks ago starting a new job.

Actually, not really. You have to be fairly over hydrated and testing is much more accurate than before. With your friend, he probably just drinks a lot and really didn't know. With players who have agents, prior knowledge, and a long history to look into? No excuse whatsoever. As Ambi said, complete bullshit for both.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, $11 million for someone who has a decent chance of not playing when you have a QB in Bradford that, honestly, played as well last season as Teddy ever did. He might have had more upside but probably not now with the long term injury concern.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah, $11 million for someone who has a decent chance of not playing when you have a QB in Bradford that, honestly, played as well last season as Teddy ever did. He might have had more upside but probably not now with the long term injury concern.

Yeah Bridgewater got a little too much credit for his "potential" and having a beastly defense.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The NFL does their combine drug test early in the morning when urine most concentrated so he would have had to have been drinking throughout the night and into the morning. That makes dilute samples extremely suspect in this situation.

In general, though, it can happen legitimately from time to time and the proper thing to do is get a second sample a short time later.

I don't know what it takes to get a dilute sample, but my urine is usually clear for my morning piss because of all the water I drink throughout the day. I have to pee in cups a lot for work and did a couple when I played football in college. Never had anyone complain about a dilute sample, but as it turns out, the piss has never been clear when I was giving a sample either. I usually have to take tests when I'm travelling, and I don't drink nearly as much when I'm travelling.

Actually, not really. You have to be fairly over hydrated and testing is much more accurate than before. With your friend, he probably just drinks a lot and really didn't know. With players who have agents, prior knowledge, and a long history to look into? No excuse whatsoever. As Ambi said, complete bullshit for both.

You seem to forget we're talking about a rookie. The only tests he's had to deal with are NCAA tests, and let me tell you those are cluster fucks. I don't know if it's any better in the NFL, but I have to assume it is. They don't tell you shit except to show up in the morning or you're off the team. They don't tell you if it's OK to take your usual morning pee, they don't tell you how long it'll be before you can relieve yourself, and they don't tell you what to do if you're about to piss your pants in the waiting room. They do have a cooler full of shit like water and tea in case you can't pee though. So I find it easy to believe that someone right out of college might over hydrate

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You seem to forget we're talking about a rookie. The only tests he's had to deal with are NCAA tests, and let me tell you those are cluster fucks. I don't know if it's any better in the NFL, but I have to assume it is. They don't tell you shit except to show up in the morning or you're off the team. They don't tell you if it's OK to take your usual morning pee, they don't tell you how long it'll be before you can relieve yourself, and they don't tell you what to do if you're about to piss your pants in the waiting room. They do have a cooler full of shit like water and tea in case you can't pee though. So I find it easy to believe that someone right out of college might over hydrate

Yup. I got rando'd playing baseball and that is how it was.

The agent's statement was that he was ill and was pounding water. The simple solution to this is just to setup another test as fast as possible. Take his bladder to a Quest or some shit and get it done. This test fail can cost him alot of money for (possibly) nothing. Or he could get drafted by the Steelers and fuck his life up permanently!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
drafted by the Steelers and fuck his life up permanently!

Getting drafted by the stealers is clearly the worst case scenario for his wife/GF. But is it worse for him than being drafted by the browns or eagles?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Getting drafted by the stealers is clearly the worst case scenario for his wife/GF. But is it worse for him than being drafted by the browns or eagles?

Eagles, yes.

In Cleveland they love you until you leave, at least.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or say, some faggot city steals your franchise and renames it.

Worst of the worst bro.

I won't Cutler you until they change it to Wentz, as it should be. I want you to know how hard this stance is.

And btw, it's not a faggot city, it's a drug and murder city. Know your division.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
In Cleveland they love you until you leave, at least.

As somebody who is living in Cleveland, I can 100% assure you that the fans don't love any player except for the week in between games when someone manages to steal them a win.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user