NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Steelers win one game and Genjiro is back to six SB yinz annoyance level.
Lmao please..... dont try and turn this around my boy. I have happily spent the majority of the time bagging on how bad the Steelers defense and/or Tomlin is in recent years.

Anyone who has been here any amount of time knows that when the Bungles are once again historically average we will all have to spend the entire season reading your muffled gurgled postings while you choke down the red rockets red rocket while double pumping AJ Green and Vontaze Burfict at the same time.

I will say the delicious taste of your Bungles tears from watching your team do a Titanic like collapse in a sea of flaming Skyline chili every year keeps me coming back.

Smooches.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Man do we have to go through this every year...it is a Marty Schottenheimer coached team. The wheels fall off in the playoffs. Just enjoy another exciting regular season then tease the points and bet against them outright for a fat payday.

FTFY, LOL

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Lmao please..... dont try and turn this around my boy. I have happily spent the majority of the time bagging on how bad the Steelers defense and/or Tomlin is in recent years.

Anyone who has been here any amount of time knows that when the Bungles are once again historically average we will all have to spend the entire season reading your muffled gurgled postings while you choke down the red rockets red rocket while double pumping AJ Green and Vontaze Burfict at the same time.

I will say the delicious taste of your Bungles tears from watching your team do a Titanic like collapse in a sea of flaming Skyline chili every year keeps me coming back.

Smooches.

I think Burfict is a piece of shit. And you love AJ too. C'mon, man.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Genjiro I am curious...b/c on one hand, you don't want to waste Ben's last year/s. On the other, you might prefer a bad enough year (or start, whatever works) to get Tomlin out. What are you thoughts on it? Still want to make another run or don't feel like Tomlin can do it?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tomlin doesnt really do anything. Its Ben.

Ben will have to put up 35+ a game with this defense. Steelers are 29th in yards and 28th in points allowed, its crazy how quickly it fell apart under him. The insane thing is Ben might be able to pull that off if he can stay healthy. Either way, once hes retired Tomlin wont win without him so that takes care of itself. This is like a 6 win team at best without Big Ben.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What are the chances CJ Beathard makes the Pro Bowl? One in a million?

Whats more likely, Beathard being a Pro Bowler, or Baker Mayfield winning MVP?

• 2Jonesing
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, I think he is done with the Steelers. Even if he shows up in November I think they'll just bench his ass if Connor is still racking up yards

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Conner is getting something like 700k this season for 80% of the production of Bell. Bell would be making more than that every week for at most 20% more product. This is why you cannot pay running backs 15+ million a year. Fuck him I doubt he gets more than what the Steelers have offered him now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I forget where I read that he is worth the money he is asking if you base it all off his yards from scrimmage. But you factor in his injury history, the Steelers were spot on with their offer.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

What are the chances CJ Beathard makes the Pro Bowl? One in a million?

Whats more likely, Beathard being a Pro Bowler, or Baker Mayfield winning MVP?

Just tell me whether Beathard coming in will drastically fuck over Kittle and Breida in fantasy.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Just tell me whether Beathard coming in will drastically fuck over Kittle and Breida in fantasy.
It will have far more negative effect on Kittle than on Breida.

When CJ was playing, Kittle was still targeted a decent amount. However, he won't get near the productivity with CJ back there.

Merrith

It will have far more negative effect on Kittle than on Breida.

When CJ was playing, Kittle was still targeted a decent amount. However, he won't get near the productivity with CJ back there.

Backup QB's love their TE's as safety blankets sometimes. But we'll see. Fortunately I have OJ Howard, too.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
He's only hurting his value . I think they are trying to trade him. He is also losing something like 800k a week in game checks.
Hurting his value how? Teams have already contacted the Steelers trying to pry him away. His agent has confirmed teams are willing to make up the 10 million dollar loss of gamechecks in free agency next year. Bell is playing this as he should -- fuck the Steelers. 10 million guaranteed on a 5 year deal for the most dynamic RB in the NFL is pitiful.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Hurting his value how? Teams have already contacted the Steelers trying to pry him away. His agent has confirmed teams are willing to make up the 10 million dollar loss of gamechecks in free agency next year. Bell is playing this as he should -- fuck the Steelers. 10 million guaranteed on a 5 year deal for the most dynamic RB in the NFL is pitiful.
They offered him 12 million a year for 5 years. Hes a RB in this mid to late 20s what kind of guarantee do you want? I'm not surprised you think this way though as you wanted the Giants to draft an RB #4 over all and think you are going to the Superbowl this year.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Merrith

They offered him 12 million a year for 5 years. Hes a RB in this mid to late 20s what kind of guarantee do you want? I'm not surprised you think this way though as you wanted the Giants to draft an RB #4 over all and think you are going to the Superbowl this year.

Giants had #2 overall pick.