NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm just crossing my fingers that they don't have to cancel the season midway through. The other sports have been OK but they have much smaller team sizes. I would be crushed if they did. I mean fuck this is the Bills first chance to win the division in like 20 years..

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
I'm just crossing my fingers that they don't have to cancel the season midway through. The other sports have been OK but they have much smaller team sizes. I would be crushed if they did. I mean fuck this is the Bills first chance to win the division in like 20 years..

And I'm on the other end of that trade -- Bucs might make the playoffs for the first time since 2007. Not expecting anything though, the division is still the Saints to lose.

• 2Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals sent me an email that the season opener isn't going to allow fans. I'm shocked...that it took them this long to send out that notification.

• 2Worf

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Was reading about him and saw this: "Arizona allowed just two completions of 30 yards or more last season"

In the modern game that seems pretty damn amazing.

Especially since one of them had to be Kittle and that was a 5 yard pass with Kittle rumbling for 30 more.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, it could be one of those things where the stat seems cool... but maybe they just gave up everything underneath, so why throw it deep?

Don't those stats include YAC? That means the safety was not letting plays get behind him. Just like he's supposed to do.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

The NFL just has to limp on till november when it all magically goes away.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Can't blame him considering he left his father where they were "picking berries". Hopefully he shows up but sure doesn't sound like he will be

• 2WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
David Montgomery went down at Bears practice. Groin thing, no idea how severe but he got carted off the practice field. There goes another RB 2 you could get in mid rounds...

• 1Solidarity

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
David Montgomery went down at Bears practice. Groin thing, no idea how severe but he got carted off the practice field. There goes another RB 2 you could get in mid rounds...
Now you snag him in a late round and stash!

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
  • 2Like

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And I'm on the other end of that trade -- Bucs might make the playoffs for the first time since 2007. Not expecting anything though, the division is still the Saints to lose.

Lol, San Diego, err.. CHARGERS are going to the Super Bowl! Or Minnesota, Browns, Bills, Bucs, etc. whatever it takes man.

• 1Like

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
We're ready...

20200828_164602.jpg

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
That black dog looks enslaved. Reported for racisms!

Love how the NFL players feel left out so are projecting their virtue signalling into the future. So offended they're gonna maybe do something in a few weeks! Sheeit, by then all sports will be cancelled and racism will be cured!

• 1Worf

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Going to have to take potential to protest into my Fantasy picks tomorrow =| Gonna be a great season!

• 1Worf