NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
As a cowboy fan, it doesn't bother me that they'll be doing social justice shit in the end zone. I won't be seeing that very often anyway.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
How in the world did Joe mixon get 12 million a year? Seems like a terrible overpay.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
How in the world did Joe mixon get 12 million a year? Seems like a terrible overpay.

I think it was only a slight overpay. No one cares because he's on the Bengals, but he's really fucking good. The Bengals OL is one of the worst in the league and the dude's managed over 4 yards/carry the past two years. He's been the only consistent part of the Bengals offense the past two years.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I think it was only a slight overpay. No one cares because he's on the Bengals, but he's really fucking good. The Bengals OL is one of the worst in the league and the dude's managed over 4 yards/carry the past two years. He's been the only consistent part of the Bengals offense the past two years.
No RB deserves that much, except maybe CMC.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Pretty fair video on Rivers and what I saw out of him.

Also fuck another year with out James. Off to a typical Chargers start.

I don't give a shit about the Chargers, but Rivers in a Colts uniform looks all kinds of wrong. I'm more offended by that than Brady in a Buc's uniform.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't give a shit about the Chargers, but Rivers in a Colts uniform looks all kinds of wrong. I'm more offended by that than Brady in a Buc's uniform.
It is wrong but i hope he is successful so he can rub it in the haters faces and the Chargers ownership.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
As a cowboy fan, it doesn't bother me that they'll be doing social justice shit in the end zone. I won't be seeing that very often anyway.

Of course you will. It will just be the other team doing it all the time.

• 3Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

I assume by the signing he is going to be reinstated. I didn't realize his relapse was from his brothers death.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Woo the Seahawks wide receiver group is lookin hot this year. First time ever probably.

• 2Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How the fuck does Gordon keep getting chances? This is like his 24th "chance" and teams still take a shot.

There aren't ANY decent young, unsigned WR prospects available to work out? It seems like a joke at this point. He will be done by week 8 anyway, suspended indefinitely for substance abuse.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Gordon has potential to be an all-timer. There aren't any unsigned prospects out there with a quarter of his talent.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Lockett/DK/Gordon is going to be a nasty trio of WR... provided homie can stay on the fucking field

• 3Like

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Gordon has potential to be an all-timer. There aren't any unsigned prospects out there with a quarter of his talent.

You mean HAD the potential. He's almost 30 now so his shot at long term relevance has pretty much been fubar'd.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users