NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Way less to the NFL Hall of Fame than I had anticipated.

20200903_125320.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Pretty awesome rings actually. Most of the time I am not impressed but these are great.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Trubisky named starter for the bears. Welp.....thanks? Incoming can’t throw left and massive over throws.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
He must have the worst PR person in the world. With him around, no one seems to notice Baker sucks or Wetnz is basically worthless.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He must have the worst PR person in the world. With him around, no one seems to notice Baker sucks or Wetnz is basically worthless.

I think it's weird people think that way about Wentz. The durability thing is a legit concern, although he did play the full season basically last year...but he put up pretty decent numbers considering he had virtually no one to throw to all year last year other than Ertz.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wentz is a good QB when he can play. He's already hurt this year with some sort of lower body injury they haven't given more specifics about.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think it's weird people think that way about Wentz. The durability thing is a legit concern, although he did play the full season basically last year...but he put up pretty decent numbers considering he had virtually no one to throw to all year last year other than Ertz.
Wentz is good but I don't think he is durable enough to win you a superbowl.

Fadaar

That guy
Wish I could time travel to January and see how badly the Bucs disappoint me so I don't have to watch it week to week

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Your best ability is availability. Theres a reason why the Eagles drafted a QB. Wentz is a great talent but always gets hurt right when the playoffs come around.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It looks like the 49ers are making a move at something. Not sure what yet though

Edit:And Deshaun Watson just got paid

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Can you imagine if he gets in a game? Got NBA guys sitting out because a pedo got shot and here comes Alex smith recovering from a gruesome injury.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
He's good, but that much? Sounds a bit overpaid.

He's top 5. He deserves to get paid. Id rate the QB's like this:

1. Pat Mahomes
2. Lamar Jackson
3. Drew Breese
4. Russell Wilson.
5. Deshaun Watson
6. Brady
7. Dak
8....pick em.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users