NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Hosix

All labs matter!
I hope no one picked up Fournette

Hot take....

He goes to Tampa for next to nothing to chase a ring with TB12. Has a monster year.

Or he continues to be great at running into piles of people for 1 to 2 yards.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Are FF leagues going to add in any special rules this year? Like 20 pts for not taking a knee during the national anthem? Automatic points each game they don't get chinese bat aids? If your guy gets chinese bat aids, you automatically get to use whoever they plug into his spot. etc etc etc

• 1Worf

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Sorry Chargers fans. Tough blow for that defense

glass cannon. Tough luck but there's no future for him in NFL. He couldn't stay healthy in college, can't stay healthy in NFL. He's got 2 years or something like that left on his deal. He better start saving, because it doesn't look like he's got a big payday coming up.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Pretty fair video on Rivers and what I saw out of him.

Also fuck another year with out James. Off to a typical Chargers start.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm curious on how much time they will give Taylor before they would replace him.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm curious on how much time they will give Taylor before they would replace him.
Lynn loves him but I am fairly certain everyone there thinks Herbert is a better version of Taylor. So I would say assuming Herbert does well in practice Taylor will only be given a few bad games before yanked. I expect to see him before the end of the year.

• 1Solidarity

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
At least you have a black head coach, if Lynn was white, some shit could hit the fan making that change. I'd hope that wouldn't happen but in 2020 nothing is out of the question.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hot take....

He goes to Tampa for next to nothing to chase a ring with TB12. Has a monster year.

Or he continues to be great at running into piles of people for 1 to 2 yards.

I really hope not. I drafted Ronald Jones as an RB3/flex option for some bye weeks. Fournette going there would reduce his value to 0.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Lynn loves him but I am fairly certain everyone there thinks Herbert is a better version of Taylor. So I would say assuming Herbert does well in practice Taylor will only be given a few bad games before yanked. I expect to see him before the end of the year.

As a Bills fan who watched Tyrod be mediocre for years under Anthony Lynn as OC then as HC. The faster Herbert starts the better.

• 1Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande

In a few of the examples, the messages “It Takes All Of Us” and “End Racism” would be painted on the end line. Names like Breonna Taylor or Ahmaud Arbery would be on the back of a player’s helmet.

They better hope the NBA or BLM riots don't solve racism first! But if not I'm sure this will totally help.

According to the NFL Network, the league will also go ahead with playing the Black national anthem “Lift Every Voice and Sing” ahead of Week 1 games.

Even segregating the national anthem now? Social justice just seems like hardcore southern Democrat racism. I guess that anthem is seperate, but we should consider it equal?

How many of you white guys are going to take this opportunity for a teachable moment to remind your children how their very existence is problematic because of the country and skin color they were born into!

Watching this shit with your young children is child abuse.

• 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fun fact i learned today. Tom Brady has 6 rings. The bucs franchise has 6 playoff wins.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fun Fact:

It don't mean a thing if you aint got that ring

giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Gave his girlfriend a pretty nice looking rock today as well

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Actually he's been missing practice for a few days/close to a week I think.

I'd say both of them are trying to get leverage over the other. Mostly the Saints trying to downplay there position of Kamara being better than McCaffrey now that McCaffrey got paid.

The Saints have long believed that Kamara is every bit as good as Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey, if not better. That created, as one source put it to PFT, a very real sense of anxiety and apoplexy for the Saints, once McCaffrey signed his long-term deal worth $16 million per year and the Saints realized that Kamara would want the same deal or something close to it, even if the Saints don’t use Kamara as extensively as the Panthers use McCaffrey.