NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
OBJ trade rumors are about. Good lord Cleveland is bad if this is true.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hearing Allen Robinson problems with Chicago. Please let him get traded to somewhere with a good QB.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Hearing Allen Robinson problems with Chicago. Please let him get traded to somewhere with a good QB.
I'd be cool with this. Need him to perform like a true #1 WR. That's my only fantasy weakness, is my WR group (although Ridley should be a stud). Barkley playing poor, and Kittle's injury hurt.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Cmon lets not act like Jimmy G is outright trash. Its one week. He started slow last year as well.
He is not trash, but he is not a winner, either. He got carried by what was likely the best defense in the league last year and a rock solid line/running game. His play was more or less predictable. You also have a much harder schedule this year due to being the NFC champs and every team is bringing their A game against you. Toss in the SB loss hangover, and yeah I think regression is the right word. That being said, I think the fault likes with Shanahan if the wheels come off completely in SF.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'd be cool with this. Need him to perform like a true #1 WR. That's my only fantasy weakness, is my WR group (although Ridley should be a stud). Barkley playing poor, and Kittle's injury hurt.

If you have Robinson and Ridley, I don't think you're weak at all.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
ARob is a true #1. Its Chicago so you just gotta take your ups and downs. He will still put up 1k yards and 6 TDs at least.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
As a Bears fan, I wouldn't pay ARob upwards of 20m a year. I really like him and he's been a trooper but I'm not a fan of paying that kind of dough to WR's. I also hate this pussy stuff about deleting shit off your social media, like you're a 15 year old girl.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
As a Bears fan, I wouldn't pay ARob upwards of 20m a year. I really like him and he's been a trooper but I'm not a fan of paying that kind of dough to WR's. I also hate this pussy stuff about deleting shit off your social media, like you're a 15 year old girl.

Exactly.....plus when big Mitch goes for 4000 yards and 40td’s? We gotta pay Mitch. (I left out the 30 ints)

Or just pay ARob and tag Mitch. Cause Mitch is gonna Mitch.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I won't be terribly surprised if the 49ers move on from Pettis with this signing

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Sweet, sweet music. On the Robinson news, he just wants to play for a real QB. Minshew has been extremely impressive and I was a fan in college. Guy put it together better than anyone I've seen in a while.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
Minshew has all the makings of another Russell Wilson, unfortunately he's stuck on a team that doesn't have the front office and coaching mojo Seattle does.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

Sweet, sweet music. On the Robinson news, he just wants to play for a real QB. Minshew has been extremely impressive and I was a fan in college. Guy put it together better than anyone I've seen in a while.

no one wants to watch games with less atmosphere than the pre-season games. The fake crowd noise is just horrible. After a while it just becomes annoying noise in the background. I bet there's a guy with a switchboard with 3 buttons "more cheers" "more clapping" "boo". With live audience the sound levels flactuate dynamically, they can't replicate that with a sound board.
ESPN continues to put people in the booth who have no chemistry and can't talk. We went from Boogers "I mostly speak ebonics, dawg" to the "hei, man. Listen, man"

Also, fucking Jets.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think a big part of the drop off is that there are countless bars and restaurants across the country that aren't even open right now that otherwise would be tuned into sports. That's a shit load of TVs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users