NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Getting Feed Me tattooed all over your lower abdomen is a stronger move than throwing a replica belt on your shoulder.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Getting Feed Me tattooed all over your lower abdomen is a stronger move than throwing a replica belt on your shoulder.

Throwing the belt on your shoulder because you actually were holding up a Lombardi trophy still trumps.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah lets just throw a 2 yard pass when we need 3, and we can easily boot it in for 3 points to tie up the game with 12m left. The Garret Legacy continues to a new generation.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh that’s right. The Packers fired him for being bad, not for being too good of a coach.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
On a scale from 1 to 10 where would you guys peg the overall level of BLM faggotry? With lower being more watchable. I saw two teams kneeled for a fucking kickoff, and individually that’s at least a 9, but what about the league overall?

• 2Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I only watched the cards vs 49ers and BLM would be a 3 and that's only because of the commercials.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
On a scale from 1 to 10 where would you guys peg the overall level of BLM faggotry? With lower being more watchable. I saw two teams kneeled for a fucking kickoff, and individually that’s at least a 9, but what about the league overall?

I saw black people on the field so it's around a 12.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It didn't bother me one bit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
My thoughts this weekend.

The Bucs looked like they weren't coached. All that talent. How about some screen plays? Get out of BASE fuckin defenses against Drew B.
Brady clearly needs those practices and pre-season games. Couple those throws he clearly didn't know the route of the recivers.
WTF Philly!! WTF!
Cam wasn't bad...wasn't bad. Pats have NO pass rush. Gilmore is beast.
Lamar fuckin Jackson. Damn that boy is good. Didn't know he was that accurate.
Wilson is all world. If he could pass to himself he would!
LOL DallASS!

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think this weekend finally proved what everyone else knew forever -- preseason games are a waste of time (with very few exceptions).

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
On a scale from 1 to 10 where would you guys peg the overall level of BLM faggotry?

nfl-6.jpg
nfl-9.jpg

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think this weekend finally proved what everyone else knew forever -- preseason games are a waste of time (with very few exceptions).

I think the only point is to line the pockets of owners and players, but yeah pointless.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

I disagree. Teams that had new personnel it really showed. Lets take the Pats. (Game I looked at hard) All their offensive plays were runs or 2 progression reads. That's all they could get away with from their new QB. The Bucs (another game I looked at hard) clearly could have used 4 preseason games, of which I bet Brady would have demanded he start all four, for multiple quarters. I mean Arian's had Brady trying throws that just isn't what he does. That would be obvious with preseason games.

Conversely, those QB's that knew their offenses were for the most part clicking no problem. I mean fucks sake Lamar Jackson had the best game and beautifully executed plays and throws I have seen since Manning and that SB year.

And before people start saying "College football has no preseason and look how great they do!". They can field enough players to have scrimmages within the team.

Last edited:
  • 2Like